House Price Crash Forum

RIOTS THREAD MERGED

geezer466

HOLA441

I don't believe for a minute you have 'black' mates, or a 'brown' wife. Not with the sort of prejudice you display.

Why should I give a rats ass if you believe me or not, your just some liberal Guardian reading white bloke who thinks you can make problems go away by ignoring them.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Anyway, was that it? That was a quick revolution!

Who's in power now then?

Yes, that was pretty p1ss poor as revolutions go.

Not a single icon from the August Revolution has emerged that you could stick on a T-Shirt.

These 13 year olds should be old enough to know about hiring a decent PR agency.

HOLA445

Be aware that far right wing extremists are using this current civil unrest to further their campaigns. I got sent an email today with the title

Of course they are using it. They have been saying it would happen for years, now it is happening, and they were proved right. What is more worrying that that pro multicult loons like Ken Livingstone are given airtime of the BBC to use it to further their agendas.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA446
HOLA447

W...when you are in a hole, stop digging. Your accusations are becoming more ridiculous by the hour....boring, even.

If you think that you need to unlearn those things you thought you knew but that were fed all prepackaged into your brain.

Stereotyping is easy, it's a basic human skill. But you've got to get these neurones working if you want to understand what's going on.

HOLA448

I think king bingo is a racist - he has a history on this site (as you well know).

Well I don't know so actually, because I've only come back on here in the last couple of days having lost interest in the site for many months. The only people whose opinion made an impression on me are wonderpup (humerously negatively) and Injin (positively), plus a few good guys like tired etc.. The rest are mainly a blur.

As for the last few pages, I can only judge on what I've read and w's accusation about how Bingo would introduce his wife based on him saying here she was brown was, well, either stupid or misrepresentative. Take your pick.

Edited by bogbrush

HOLA449

Why should I give a rats ass if you believe me or not, your just some liberal Guardian reading white bloke who thinks you can make problems go away by ignoring them.

:)

Another stereotype. It makes it all so easy.

And so wrong.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Of course they are using it. They have been saying it would happen for years, now it is happening, and they were proved right. What is more worrying that that pro multicult loons like Ken Livingstone are given airtime of the BBC to use it to further their agendas.

Er. I must have missed the bit where the racists said that feral scum layabout yoof would go about looting, and then the blacks, whites, browns and yellows would come together the next day to help each other clean up the mess. :blink:

HOLA4412

Well I don't know so actually, because I've only come back on here in the last couple of days having lost interest in the site for many months. The only people whose opinion made an impression on me are wonderpup (humerously negatively) and Injin (positively). The rest are mainly a blur.

As for the last few pages, I can only judge on what I've read and w's accusation about how Bingo would introduce his wife based on him saying here she was brown was, well, either stupid or misrepresentative. Take your pick.

So you haven't even read any of king bingo's other posts on this very thread? Just that one about his wife? How very odd (and selective :rolleyes: ).

HOLA4413

Er. I must have missed the bit where the racists said that feral scum layabout yoof would go about looting, and then the blacks, whites, browns and yellows would come together the next day to help each other clean up the mess. :blink:

Sorry to have to correct you but according to the simpleton's worldview yellow is brown too.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

They've spent the last decades teleporting in ethnic minorities from all over the world to create their rainbow society Benetton advert globalist fantasy dream - unfortunately they didn't bother to provide these 'walk on parts' in their fantasy with anything other than a benefits cheque.

Nice description but they were actually needed by Liebor as potential voters. Their cheques aren't meagre, as has been well documented, sometimes they exceed others' earnings.

..wont those who are "tooled up" go after innocent people or will they fight amongst themselves? Liberal US gun laws - 11,000 dead a year. I believe the UK is around 60 a year..

Hard to tell without comparing %s here, US population 312m (0.0035%), UK population 62m (0.0000097%)

If human life is cheap then rioting shouldn't be a problem, as it's only human life, which is cheap.

Economics 101. Supply vs Demand. The abundance of people means value is low e.g. to employers (although of course high to the individual concerned, only owning one life). Relative to supply of credit and cash, the scarcity of property means it's high in value. If we weren't in a credit crash then burning properties in riots might increase prices (in nicer areas) by reducing the total supply.

It's just sunk in for me that these looters (at least the ones caught on camera) are children. Not disaffected students, not strikers, protesters or tax and food rioters. They're just utterly feckless, warped criminal children.

I've said it before but something has gone badly wrong in this country!

Children....coincidence that they grew up under duration of previous government?

Indeed! Thsi morning at 3am I listened to a "journalist" live on air announce how he watched the looters set fire to the Sony centre in Enfield.

Anyone who could listen to it and not feel he was making it up must be brain dead.

I tell you, those looters have some seriously good firestarting skills.

Interesting. Which radio station?

Indeed thats the crux of the matter. Burning down London would improve the young's prospects as it would make everybody equal again, its not as anybody born in the last 20 years has anything but a life of grinding poverty paying for the boomer generations comfy life style.

Not entirely i.e. excluding the chaps who go on £4k excursions to see polar bears...

If the police don't offer protection then folk will be forced to do it themselves.

Sky news reporting that happened in Croydon last night and is happening outside a London mosque tonight

Good point. It's certainly reminded the Gov of the armies of youth unemployed.

Ominous....what will they think up to occupy this "army"?

HOLA4416

It is 90% black, plus assorted wannabe blacks who listen to their music / dress like them, speak in fake patois accents and so on. I'm still waiting for white towns like Merthyr to kick off, as someone said earlier in this thread. Face facts, it's a race riot.

Edited by Britney's Piers

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

No HPI is much older than that , it started in the 70's moved up a few gears in the 80's and went to bubble status at the end of the 80's start of the 90's . The bubble bursting caused havock for many average people stuck with high interest rates and falling house prices.

For a few years in the mid 90's buying a house was obtainable for the average worker and then the HPI kicked off again The problems that HPI and its bubbles which then burst have been the bane of the average worker for much longer than 10 years.

I'd put the start as 1963 when Schedule A Income Tax on imputed rent was abolished. From then on houses were seen as a tax-free investment. The first bubble was in the early 1970s (Barber Boom).

Edited by CrashConnoisseur

HOLA4420

If you think that you need to unlearn those things you thought you knew but that were fed all prepackaged into your brain.

Stereotyping is easy, it's a basic human skill. But you've got to get these neurones working if you want to understand what's going on.

Thank you for the lecture....:)

HOLA4421

As per his earlier posts, Bingo's reassuringly simple view of the world is that it is composed of white, black or brown people.

Dude, you get your world view from the Guardian and the BBC, you have no idea how processed and distorted the information your being fed is. For you the riots is something on a screen, while a beeb journalist explains that its all Maggies/The Tories/The polices fault.

You simply don't understand how it is in a diverse area.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Sorry to have to correct you but according to the simpleton's worldview yellow is brown too.

This is degenerating into a pastiche of that episode of The Office where they discuss the difference between dwarves and midgets.

HOLA4425

Just watching Newsnight.

Harriet Harman is a f**king moron. She needs to get out of politics before she causes any more damage.

Christ knows that she and her labour party friends have caused enough already.:angry:

I'm out of the country. What's she said? It is classic Harperson?