House Price Crash Forum
scrappycocco

Someone Just Shoot Me Now

So now another qe is on the cards to prop up banker's, politician's, landlord's, executive's etc asset prices is this going to put a home even more out of my reach. Why is there this need to help people that have no value to society?

I think I'm morphing into Crash Gordon. The idiot that I am, I sold my gold before the signing of the debt agreement thinking gold would take a tumble. I then bought shares in sainsbury thinking I was buying through an ISA account expecting it to be a nice divy yielding investment, turns out I bought with a basic investment account and the stock made losses days later. I'm now nursing some kind of new swine flu; someone tell me every things going to be alright?

So now another qe is on the cards to prop up banker's, politician's, landlord's, executive's etc asset prices is this going to put a home even more out of my reach. Why is there this need to help people that have no value to society?

I think I'm morphing into Crash Gordon. The idiot that I am, I sold my gold before the signing of the debt agreement thinking gold would take a tumble. I then bought shares in sainsbury thinking I was buying through an ISA account expecting it to be a nice divy yielding investment, turns out I bought with a basic investment account and the stock made losses days later. I'm now nursing some kind of new swine flu; someone tell me every things going to be alright?

Buy a few van loads of flu medicine from Sainsburys with the money you got from the gold.

Eat a few packets and build a house with the rest of them.

Good for Sainsburys and so your shares, you have a house and no flu.

It's WIN WIN WIN.

I think it would be easiest if I just get the gun.

I also invested into Sainsburys last Thursday @ 3.07 so have lost 10% of something like that. Ho hum, I have NEVER made any money on shares :(

On the other hand Saisburys have faired up quite well against the FTSE100, hopinf for a bounce and exit like most folks. I shall se if more QE is on the table then we will get a short lived (imho) bounce.

Buy a few van loads of flu medicine from Sainsburys with the money you got from the gold.

Eat a few packets and build a house with the rest of them.

Good for Sainsburys and so your shares, you have a house and no flu.

It's WIN WIN WIN.

Euro - 'Truffles'

(but you need an expert on hand to make sure they are not the cheaper Chinese rubbish)

Matey, my wife and I have to move in with my mother next week to help her recover from an accident. Your problems are small fry :lol:

Patience.

The global economy is like an oil tanker in the process of changing direction, its not finished changing direction but its getting there.

Gotta say I agree with this, just give societies numties a little more time to sort themsleves out first before the sensible people can proceed.

The idiot that I am, I sold my gold before the signing of the debt agreement thinking gold would take a tumble.

I too sold Gold on that day, two virtual ounces of it (shows how confident I was), the following day I realised a loss of £25. In hindsight I should have bought two cases of Guinness instead, at least then I would have had something to show for my money :)

I think it might be time to invest in a bottle of scotch. ;)

Don't worry about it. My share portfolio was showing a healty 12% profit Monday and is running at a 10% loss today. Like a twonk I didn't sell. Hindsight is so wonderful.

Met a guy in a bar in Houston in 2007 (some sort of finance millionaire so he told me) and he told me to do things;

1. Sell your property immediately

2. Take the equity and invest it all Apple.

Obviously I would have been a complete tit to do that on his say so, but if I had I wouldn't be working now or ever again. Hindsight again.

If you ever feel really down just pop "The Jeremy Kyle Show" on the telly, instantly makes me feel like one of the elite.