House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
apom

Sky News...

Locals can't afford to buy...

you know.. when the world collapses and my grandchildren ask me if I can remember the great depression that hit the world in the early 21st centuary..

Grandad... What caused the recession...?

Son... it was.. well.. you see.... you know this house?

well.. people started to run around saying how they could trebble in value.. and then everyone else ran around borrowing sooo much money that they could never dream of paying it back..

Grandad.. they must have been sooooo dumb... why would they think that was good...?

Son.. I don't know..

Grandad.. how come grandma is 27.. and an aerobics instructor...?

Son... thats just the way it is...

when we look back on this crash.. it will seem the most obvious economic event ever..

Locals can't afford to buy...

you know.. when the world collapses and my grandchildren ask me if I can remember the great depression that hit the world in the early 21st centuary..

Grandad... What caused the recession...?

Son... it was.. well.. you see.... you know this house?

well.. people started to run around saying how they could trebble in value.. and then everyone else ran around borrowing sooo much money that they could never dream of paying it back..

Grandad.. they must have been sooooo dumb... why would they think that was good...?

Son.. I don't know..

Son... thats just the way it is...

when we look back on this crash.. it will seem the most obvious economic event ever..

:huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

In reality though I expect the marvels of medicine will mean we all look 27 when we're in our 70's. Now I'll just have to MEW my house to pay for the treatments.... :ph34r: