House Price Crash Forum

Where To Buy Gold!

HOLA441

I was going to buy yesterday, but got side tracked and thought I'd buy today...

but shock horror nobody is selling till Monday they are all waiting for the markets to react to the A-Bomb (or should that be AA+bomb?).

Are there any suckers out there selling sovs who are not willing to wait till Monday? My small stack looks too small!

HOLA442

You can buy from coinivestdirect, but they are displaying the following at the top of their homepage.

SHIPPING INFORMATION

The currently strong demand and therefore high shipping volume can cause occasional delay in delivery.

We apologise for any inconvinience caused.

I am not wishing to be rude, that is not my intention, but why have you left it so late to buy? If it's a case of new paper funds becoming available I can appreciate the situation. However, with everything going on and your awareness of the serious economic meltdown, why don't you have an adequate PM position that you are comfortable with?

Edited by Take Me Back To London!

HOLA443

You can buy from coinivestdirect, but they are displaying the folling at the top of their homepage.

I am not wishing to be rude, that is not my intention, but why have you left it so late to buy? If it's a case of new paper funds becoming available I can appreciate the situation. However, with everything going on and your awareness of the serious economic meltdown, why don't you have an adequate PM position that you are comfortable with?

But what price are they quoting? I wouldn't mind waiting a week for delivery as long as I get fridays fix.

Edited by Pent Up

HOLA444

but shock horror nobody is selling till Monday they are all waiting for the markets to react to the A-Bomb (or should that be AA+bomb?).

Are there any suckers out there selling sovs who are not willing to wait till Monday? My small stack looks too small!

I actually did buy (my monthly Sov) yesterday. Been meaning to for 2 weeks and have been cursing as the price has just constantly risen in that time.

Went in person to Bullion by post as I was in the area and was very pleased to discover there was a free motorcycle parking bay just a few meters down the road from them. Ran in, gave them my filthy fiat, ran out and jumped on my bike. Transaction took about 2 mins. What a great place!

HOLA445
HOLA446

Interesting. Didn't look at the timing of the S&P downgrade but it looked to be after the US market had closed, way after our market had closed.

I purchased another 1oz coin this morning from a private seller, well pleased to be shot of yet another bundle of filthy fiat :)

HOLA447

But what price are they quoting? I wouldn't mind waiting a week for delivery as long as I get fridays fix.

Their prices are constantly updated, depending on market movements and if you place an order now on their internet site, even at the weekend the price is fixed. At the time of me writing this post , a QE2 sovereign is £253.82p.

HOLA448

You can buy from coinivestdirect, but they are displaying the following at the top of their homepage.

I already have a stack.... I was also waiting for some paper funds to come through, they came through Friday afternoon.... my 23% total asset PM position I felt was OK. But in light of current events and a steadier income stream I was looking to increase this to about 30% total assets.

Edited by ken_ichikawa