House Price Crash Forum
Hawk

Nigel Farage

For those of you that havent seen this video!

Sorry if it's been posted before.

I have a lot of respect for this Nigel - he's got the foresight other leaders seem to be missing!

For those of you that havent seen this video!

Sorry if it's been posted before.

I have a lot of respect for this Nigel - he's got the foresight other leaders seem to be missing!

Me too. Nigel Farage seems to have always been delivering a unpopular message that no-one in the European legislation wants to hear or acknowledge, and respect to him for continuing to put his head above the parapet, although I suppose that's both his job and his mission statement.

But what a pity that Elton John in 6.43 wasn't taking the situation altogether seriously. I never did like 'Candle in The Wind' much.

As for Guinness, F.U.Y., - maybe it's best drunk in Ireland to be properly appreciated.

Guest spp

+1600

I don't understand why Farage is mocked and villified. Seems a good bloke to me. Says the things other politicians are thinking but haven't got the guts to say. And hugely articulate and erudite to boot. Seems to be a voice in the wilderness surrounded by scumbags and assh@les. And yet he is marginalised. Why?

I don't understand why Farage is mocked and villified. Seems a good bloke to me. Says the things other politicians are thinking but haven't got the guts to say. And hugely articulate and erudite to boot. Seems to be a voice in the wilderness surrounded by scumbags and assh@les. And yet he is marginalised. Why?

people saying a ponzi scheme IS a ponzi scheme are ALWAYS mocked and villified by A: players, and B: the Marks.

The when the scheme first crashes, HE is also blamed for everyone losing out, by A: players and B; the marks

It s a sign of the times, when an engaging ordinary bloke, who seems to have a moral compass, and simply state's the truth, that the EU is an undemocratic, unelected platform, is sanctified for doing so.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

Edited by Milton

It s a sign of the times, when an engaging ordinary bloke, who seems to have a moral compass, and simply state's the truth, that the EU is an undemocratic, unelected platform, is sanctified for doing so.

Unsure what you mean. Who is sanctifying him?

Probably because he's called Nigel.

Sad innit?

He needs to join the Tories or something, he'll never get the platform in UKIP.

It's quite simple,he gets knocked because he's nuts.Even the everyday idiot gets a grain of truth right and Nige is no everyday idiot.

That's not to say he isn't intelligent but like most people who ride a hobbyhorse he gets carried away.I put him in the amiable buffoon category.A bit like Boris.I would love to see him in the Tories.Being articulate and erudite doesn't guarantee common sense.

My guess is that our nige is lacking in that department.He could never carry the middle ground either.A politician for the 20th century.

BTW Why is he starring in the Jobsite ad at the top of this page?

Edited by profitofdoom

Sort of true, but also Russia (whose footage that is) also has a single currency the last time I looked.

I don't suppose they would characterise the Rouble a a failure and if not, why is it not a failure?

Well the average russian doesn't exactly live high of the hog, the middle class as we understand it is almost non-existent. They also have financial and political union with one central bank issuing debt. Even so there are big internal transfers of wealth and they have defaulted in the last 15 years. Not exactly a success story.

It's quite simple,he gets knocked because he's nuts.Even the everyday idiot gets a grain of truth right and Nige is no everyday idiot.

That's not to say he isn't intelligent but like most people who ride a hobbyhorse he gets carried away.I put him in the amiable buffoon category.A bit like Boris.I would love to see him in the Tories.Being articulate and erudite doesn't guarantee common sense.

My guess is that our nige is lacking in that department.He could never carry the middle ground either.A politician for the 20th century.

Cobblers.

I bet you came to that conclusion after ingesting carefully edited, out of context "journalism".

Give some evidence for him being "nuts".

He used to be a tory until he left on principle in 1992 after Maastricht. Im sure he could have had a very nice standard of living as a career politician, but took a risk and formed UKIP. I genuinely think he is one of the few conviction politicians left who would do his job for free.

Daniel Hannan tory MEP says pretty much the same stuff as Farage anyway, and other than the occasional appearance on Fox news, is ignored by both the UK media and most the tory party.

Im not sure what you mean by common sense. Look around you, the EU is falling apart at the seams!

On the contrary, he usually seems the lone voice of sanity in modern politics. Though i guess that may mean when the worlds gone man, the only sane man left will seem insane, so maybe youre right.

I spoilt my ballot paper at the council elections because there was no UKIP candidate. It was the best I could do.

Farage for Prime minister!

I voted UKIP in the election so I did my bit. Sod all this "wasted vote" thinking weve got to grow some b*llocks.