House Price Crash Forum
Constable

Black Friday

Non-farm payrolls announced tomorrow at 1.30pm (UK time).

They numbers are the most watched economic indicator and typically produce wild swings in the markets.

If they're bad tomorrow then we could see some real chaos against the background and all the debt and Eurozone problems.

They numbers are the most watched economic indicator and typically produce wild swings in the markets.

If they're bad tomorrow then we could see some real chaos against the background and all the debt and Eurozone problems.

Good call.. was looking dicey.

I'm saving my call for Sarah Palin winning the Republican Nomination.

Ah Non-farm. Lets hope my system holds up. I love non-farm, loads of pretty colours on the screen, 5 minutes later, it goes quiet.

Under normal circumstanced these black days calls are usually brushed aside very quickly indeed but it's looking awfully dicey out there.

I for one am not putting a penny into the stock market right now, when it's a good 75% down I'll consider it. Blood on the streets and all that :D

I'm saving my call for Sarah Palin winning the Republican Nomination.

Wouldn't that just mean Obammy was a shoo-in for another term? Surely the markets would like that?

After the debt problem was solved made even worse, Obammy stood up and declared to the world that the US is a kleptocracy where their elites have tax loopholes and only the general public pay taxes. It proved conclusively that his US government in no way represents the people and it's only purpose is to make the wealthy even wealthier.

Sounds like the Italian Stock Exchange has been suspended, so you were a day late.

Close though.

Has Silvio Berlusconi done this as all was well yesterday, or has he had orders from his Mafia bosses

Has Silvio Berlusconi done this as all was well yesterday, or has he had orders from his Mafia bosses

Well I dunno. My source was Zerohedge, who seem to be spewing out all sorts of bad news from Italy at the moment.

I wonder what Nick Clegg thinks about this, he said the Euro was a good idea?

Lucky I sold all my shares last week :)

I think a Black Friday call is pretty much a Captain Obvious statement right now. This whole week has been pretty black.

I posted a thread a couple of days ago saying how every private investor I know is selling and running for the hills.

This is a serious one.

At what point do they halt trading?

The FTSE closes at 16.30 IIRC?

All eyes on the Dow.

TBH, this whole shenanigans has gone on so long now, I'm impatient for something else to push it along.

Looks like things are getting interesting, reckon there will be a knock-on effect outside the stock markets?

I ask as despite reading about it being worse this week, things are up at work and everything is as good as can be expected. The sun even came out yesterday. :o

Looks like things are getting interesting, reckon there will be a knock-on effect outside the stock markets?

I ask as despite reading about it being worse this week, things are up at work and everything is as good as can be expected. The sun even came out yesterday. :o

[

There's almost nothing left of the can to kick. Although I'm sure to lose out financially, it will be interesting to watch the next few days. All those poor powers-that-be having to cut short their holidays.

Edited by Milton

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=167273&st=0

Monday wasn't that bad, but if tomorrows down I claim my 'rest of the week too'

Fair enough. If tomorrow's down, your black week call might prove to be the best in HPC history EVER :ph34r:

EDIT: eat your heart out, TMT

:D

Edited by Deckard