House Price Crash Forum
ken_ichikawa

Uk Debts To Be Paid Off!

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/Students-could-pay-off-student-loans-by-donating-kidneys.htm

Funnily enough I said this about 6 months ago and people laughed at me...

Thing is European Organs are not compatible with those who need and will pay for them (Asians), therefore the kidneys sold will be very useful for this

Fray_Bentos_Steak_Kidney_Pudding_425g.jpg

:P

My local radio were talking about this yesterday morning. At the time I thought 'wow 28k, I'll sell my kidney and use it as a house deposit' then it dawned that a few people would have the same idea causing a ripple effect in the market and pushing house price up again. Also its pretty sad that I would have to sell a kidney just to get on the ladder.

Anyway it would mainly be the poor selling their organs as they need they need the money where as the rich would have no need. Shows how desperate things are when ideas like this are even considered as a means of paying off debts

In other news, Dr Sue Rabbitt Roff, famous for saying "Students should be allowed to pay off their debts by selling a kidney" was found dead this morning in a bathtub of ice having had both her kidneys removed. The Police suspect it may have been a gang of students who turned her hideous suggestion back on her.

My local radio were talking about this yesterday morning. At the time I thought 'wow 28k, I'll sell my kidney and use it as a house deposit' then it dawned that a few people would have the same idea causing a ripple effect in the market and pushing house price up again. Also its pretty sad that I would have to sell a kidney just to get on the ladder.

With the greatest of respect dude you may need to seek professional help for even thinking such a thing ;)

With the greatest of respect dude you may need to seek professional help for even thinking such a thing ;)

In all fairness I just thought '28k Briilliant!' before taking in the fact that it involves the removal of my kidney. Would never actually go through with it if it was an option, it just seemed as easy way of getting some money. :blink:

According to Panorama the other night a liver or liver operation is £80k? Oh hang on just seen the flaw in this argument. :lol:

That's a sick suggestion.

The future is either in vitro cultivation of replacement organs or in situ regeneration - whichever technology reaches maturity first; probably in vitro.

nonsense, he could sell all his body for a fortune, and keep all the money.

My local radio were talking about this yesterday morning. At the time I thought 'wow 28k, I'll sell my kidney and use it as a house deposit'

Average house price is currently six kidneys, have you got any children?

Signed: Your friendly banker.

Average house price is currently six kidneys, have you got any children?

Signed: Your friendly banker.

No kids, but theres plenty of them running around on the streets round my way. Just need a trailor with one of those large cages on it and a bag of sweets :ph34r:

Dont forget it would also push the price of kidneys down as well.

They are allowed to sell them in Iran too, I remember watching some sort of Documentary following the lives of several Iranians (what kept it in my mind was there were quite a few Jewish families living in Iran whose only complaint was there wasn't enough people to open a temple).

Anyway they were selling for about £1200. Which was enough for the kid who sold it to buy a taxi which he crashed a week after.