House Price Crash Forum

Taylor Wimpey Interims

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Out today. Seem to show flat sales prices and falling sales volumes and outlook broadly stable.

They don't mention their massive debts and ability to pay. I believe they have already rearranged the debt structure once with their bankers. With such low volumes, their debt could become a real problem.

I see their share price remains weak.

I hope they go bust.

They build small, cloned houses with no local flavour and hold us to ransom by charging megabucks. This is monopolization. Surely it's an unfair practise.

HOLA445

They are still building where I live.

Houses seem to be selling for the markup from what I gather. Although one of the their sales ladies told me they were having trouble shifting the 4/5 bedroom properties.

That's pretty much the impression I get in my part of the South West. I, mistakenly, went to look at some new houses a while back and I get texts from them every now and again, and all offers so far have been on 4 bedroom places. I'd never buy one though, they're tiny and massively overpriced.

HOLA446