House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

C4

Cutie pie

I have tried everything but I cannot sell one bedroom flat in Croydon. I put it on the market 14 months ago for £5 million. I haven’t had a single viewer yet. I need to get that price because I am in debt and I want to sit around for the rest of my life doing nothing.

Primrose

Congrats Cutie pie on the lovely post. I am crossing my fingers for you. Have you tried putting blue curtains in the living room? According to Kirsty, it relaxes the buyer.

Buttercup

These must be the best two posts I have ever seen. I think it is so unfair that people won’t pay the right price for your flat. They are just jealous of you darling. Have you tried putting fresh coffee on to brew when viewers come round. According to Kirsty, the smell of fresh coffee makes people feel at home.

JJ

Cutie pie, have you thought of lowering the asking price?

Cutie pie

Where did the f-----g troll come from. [Alerts moderator about JJ]

Primrose

I wondered what the bad smell was in here. JJ, why don’t you go and stick head in the bog and flush it so that we don’t have to listen to your f---ing rubbish again [Alerts moderator about JJ]

Buttercup

JJ, you are a stagnant pile of sh-t and I hope you fall in a sewer and f---ing drown [Alerts moderator about JJ]

JJ

But I only suggested that a lower price might attract more viewers!

Moderator to JJ

Your account has been suspended for the following reason: Reposting a topic means we have no choice but to remove access to prevent future reposting.

Primrose

Cutie pie, have you thought of putting the price up to £6 m.

Cutie pie

Primrose, you are a genius. I never thought of that. Bless you.

Cutie pie

I have tried everything but I cannot sell one bedroom flat in Croydon. I put it on the market 14 months ago for £5 million. I haven’t had a single viewer yet. I need to get that price because I am in debt and I want to sit around for the rest of my life doing nothing.

Primrose

Congrats Cutie pie on the lovely post. I am crossing my fingers for you. Have you tried putting blue curtains in the living room? According to Kirsty, it relaxes the buyer.

Buttercup

These must be the best two posts I have ever seen. I think it is so unfair that people won’t pay the right price for your flat. They are just jealous of you darling. Have you tried putting fresh coffee on to brew when viewers come round. According to Kirsty, the smell of fresh coffee makes people feel at home.

JJ

Cutie pie, have you thought of lowering the asking price?

Cutie pie

Where did the f-----g troll come from. [Alerts moderator about JJ]

Primrose

I wondered what the bad smell was in here. JJ, why don’t you go and stick head in the bog and flush it so that we don’t have to listen to your f---ing rubbish again [Alerts moderator about JJ]

Buttercup

JJ, you are a stagnant pile of sh-t and I hope you fall in a sewer and f---ing drown [Alerts moderator about JJ]

JJ

But I only suggested that a lower price might attract more viewers!

Moderator to JJ

Your account has been suspended for the following reason: Reposting a topic means we have no choice but to remove access to prevent future reposting.

Primrose

Cutie pie

:lol:

Primrose

Cutie pie

:lol: very good!

:lol: very good!

superb...

Whatever happens to everyone else.. I can say this with true feeling..

For whatever vested interest the channel four have ...

I hope the crash ruins those who have fought for so long against any perspective but their own..

No one here minds a different opinion.. we disagreee.. but that is what opinions are about..

See.. C4 your opinion is that hundreds of thousands in profit could be yours in a few years..

our opinion was that it was unlikely..

Please.. never claim to be suprised that you were wrong..

here we go...!!!!

Don't forget.. if you work.. very hard on a wreck..

and its a nice house at the end..

It should sell for more..

heh.. shes being bearish...

she bloody is..

lets watch...

I like the house though... price aside...

How about leaving the flat roof.. make a feature.. roof garden..?

Or am I getting carried away..?

when was this filmed..

only if they started in July.. these people are going to get a shock...

and they are all investing on tick.. interest only credit cards..

christ sake.

Edited by apom

Loving it so far - car crash TV at its finest!

Breaking the ceiling price for the street, bathroom like a "posh" hotel - Surely these muppets cant make a profit.

:lol::lol:

It gets better by the minute...

Budget for windows £500

Cost of replacement windows £19,000

Oooops!

There goes that £85K profit.

Wish Sarah hadn't talked them out of trying to sell the house having ripped it apart - that would have been really funny :P

Loving it so far - car crash TV at its finest!

Breaking the ceiling price for the street, bathroom like a "posh" hotel - Surely these muppets cant make a profit.

:lol::lol:

I think the words were "it's really cheap and gives it that 'wow' factor and quality feel, like the bathroom in a posh hotel".

So they spent £22k on the bathroom and plumbing and £2k on a square toilet and sink! WOW!!!

Edited by BuyingBear