House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

The Anti Cuts Website...

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/

"False Economy is for everyone concerned about the impact of the government’s spending cuts on their community, their family or their job."

I left them a message:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

As a REAL tax payer ( i.e. non-public sector worker ) I welcome the cuts, we need bigger, deeper, quicker cuts.

Your website is idiotic and misplaced.

You have the right to have your say but you really should understand that it is the minority vested interest fools who think that the cuts are not necessarily.

You should be campaigning about why no one from the previous government has not been prosecuted for the gross mismanagement of the country's finance and why no bankers have been prosecuted for their role in the worlds econonic collapse.

Please print that on your home page.

Thanks"

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/

"False Economy is for everyone concerned about the impact of the government’s spending cuts on their community, their family or their job."

I left them a message:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

As a REAL tax payer ( i.e. non-public sector worker ) I welcome the cuts, we need bigger, deeper, quicker cuts.

Your website is idiotic and misplaced.

You have the right to have your say but you really should understand that it is the minority vested interest fools who think that the cuts are not necessarily.

You should be campaigning about why no one from the previous government has not been prosecuted for the gross mismanagement of the country's finance and why no bankers have been prosecuted for their role in the worlds econonic collapse.

Please print that on your home page.

Thanks"

Morons. I'll add a nice message later, it won't get posted though.

Would love to know what their btl interests are.

I'll eat my hat if this cuts site is not referred to on a bbc news piece by end of day.

Is this the start of a major offensive by the VI's to keep the status quo?

Edited by scrappycocco

It has already been mentioned on the R4 Today program either yesterday or Monday morning. :unsure:

I saw the bloke behind it being interviewed about hospital cuts on a news programme yesterday. Not sure which channel.

A guy in my office follows this site on twitter. He retweets some ill thought out nonesense with the same sense of indignation as the original writer. Im afraid people believe it, including some working in the private sector.

Edited by Caveat Mortgagor

I left a comment. It won't pass moderation - Its a Labour front.

Whois Record

Domain name:

falseeconomy.org.uk

Registrant:

TUC

Registrant type:

Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Would love to know what their btl interests are.

I'll eat my hat if this cuts site is not referred to on a bbc news piece by end of day.

Is this the start of a major offensive by the VI's to keep the status quo?

It's been around for the best part of a year now.

Whois Record

Domain name:

falseeconomy.org.uk

Registrant:

TUC

Registrant type:

Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Enough said, Labour apologist and revisionist propoganda, nothing to see here. B)

Yes it's a bit two dimensional, but nothing compared to the gross self interest of the posts above. Vile bunch.

I like the "What the experts say" page.

Blanchflower, Stiglitz, Krugman. All the old favourites are there.

mmm maybe they should start by rooting out the rot from within. They're a confused bunch, those neolibs.