House Price Crash Forum

The Anti Cuts Website...

HOLA441

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/

"False Economy is for everyone concerned about the impact of the government’s spending cuts on their community, their family or their job."

I left them a message:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

As a REAL tax payer ( i.e. non-public sector worker ) I welcome the cuts, we need bigger, deeper, quicker cuts.

Your website is idiotic and misplaced.

You have the right to have your say but you really should understand that it is the minority vested interest fools who think that the cuts are not necessarily.

You should be campaigning about why no one from the previous government has not been prosecuted for the gross mismanagement of the country's finance and why no bankers have been prosecuted for their role in the worlds econonic collapse.

Please print that on your home page.

Thanks"

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA442

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/

"False Economy is for everyone concerned about the impact of the government’s spending cuts on their community, their family or their job."

I left them a message:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

As a REAL tax payer ( i.e. non-public sector worker ) I welcome the cuts, we need bigger, deeper, quicker cuts.

Your website is idiotic and misplaced.

You have the right to have your say but you really should understand that it is the minority vested interest fools who think that the cuts are not necessarily.

You should be campaigning about why no one from the previous government has not been prosecuted for the gross mismanagement of the country's finance and why no bankers have been prosecuted for their role in the worlds econonic collapse.

Please print that on your home page.

Thanks"

Morons. I'll add a nice message later, it won't get posted though.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It has already been mentioned on the R4 Today program either yesterday or Monday morning. :unsure:

I saw the bloke behind it being interviewed about hospital cuts on a news programme yesterday. Not sure which channel.

A guy in my office follows this site on twitter. He retweets some ill thought out nonesense with the same sense of indignation as the original writer. Im afraid people believe it, including some working in the private sector.

Edited by Caveat Mortgagor

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416