House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IDN

Premier League 2011-2012

Right lets have your top 4 and 3 to go down please.

Top 4:

Manure

Chavs

CCiteh

Arsenal

3 to go down:

Newcastle/Wigan havent decided

QPR

Swansea

& Sp*s to struggle, arry to get the england job

1 City*

2 Chelsea

3 United

4 Liverpool

18 Norwich

19 Swansea

20 QPR**

Tony Pulis to get the England job and lead us to the semi finals of the 2012 Euros with Joe Hart claiming the most 'assists' in the tournament.

* Due in part to wishful thinking

** Due in part to a large points deduction.

City

Arsnl ~ Depended on getting Cahill / Mata / Jagielka - if not swap with Man U

Man U

Chelski

Wolves

Wigan

QPR

I personally don't think L'Pool will finish as high as ppl are expecting - they've bought mostly average British players...

City

Arsnl ~ Depended on getting Cahill / Mata / Jagielka - if not swap with Man U

Man U

Chelski

Wolves

Wigan

QPR

I personally don't think L'Pool will finish as high as ppl are expecting - they've bought mostly average British players...

Hoping Norwich don't go down.Partly because they are my team but partly because we are this years Blackpool.It's good to see newcomers survive for a bit. Winners -United.

Hoping Norwich don't go down.Partly because they are my team but partly because we are this years Blackpool.It's good to see newcomers survive for a bit. Winners -United.

I'm not sure about Man U..will they be as effective without Scholes? If they get Schneider then things may be different...I keep on saying that I'm not convinced by them, but they then go and win the title...

I'm not sure about Man U..will they be as effective without Scholes? If they get Schneider then things may be different...I keep on saying that I'm not convinced by them, but they then go and win the title...

Never write them off.I was very anti Man U prior to Ferguson but he is a true football genius.The '99 Euro win sums up the ethos of his teams.

1. Chelsea

2. Man ure

3. Liverpool

4. Man Citeh

Two horse race for title. Too much turmoil and change at Citeh. Arsenal will suffer for showing too much loyalty to Wenger, who has clearly lost the plot. Liverpool to have a solid season but never really challenge.

QPR to defintely go down and Everton will struggle big time this season and will be in the mix for a relegation fight.

Fulham will have a good season and finish top 7.

Champions league... Chelsea

FA Cup Liverpool

League cup................. Fulham

Someone bump this in May :D ...

Top 4 - Chelski, Manure, ManC, Liverpool

Going Down - Aston Villa, Swansea, QPR

FA Cup - Tottingham

League cup - Aston Villa

Don't forget, BUMP in May.

1. Man U
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man C
  4. Arsenal

And to be controversial

18. Liverpool (on account of having spent the better part of £100m on very average players)

19. Wigan

20. Norwich

Top 4 - Chelski, Manure, ManC, Liverpool

Going Down - Aston Villa, Swansea, QPR

FA Cup - Tottingham

League cup - Aston Villa

Don't forget, BUMP in May.

thats quite a bold prediction - i reckon villa and norwich will be the surprise packages this year, as mentioned above, i think norwich will be this year's blackpool with their attacking football- i reckon they'll survive- lambert's worked wonders at the club- simeon jackson to get around 10 league

thats quite a bold prediction - i reckon villa and norwich will be the surprise packages this year, as mentioned above, i think norwich will be this year's blackpool with their attacking football- i reckon they'll survive- lambert's worked wonders at the club- simeon jackson to get around 10 league

Villa's new manager has form.

Norwich will bust a gut upto around chrimbo, then start flagging from then on...they seem to have bought largely untested players who haven't played in the top flight..QPR are going to struggle..i'd be worried if one of my highest profile signings is Danny Gabbidon..

Norwich will bust a gut upto around chrimbo, then start flagging from then on...they seem to have bought largely untested players who haven't played in the top flight..QPR are going to struggle..i'd be worried if one of my highest profile signings is Danny Gabbidon..

Last time we had all the tough games at the start ,this season,Chelsea apart,five of our first six are potentially winnable.Watch out for Holt.He's untried at this level but a muscular centre forward in the style of Shearer might upset a few defenders.At £300k he must be the buy of the deacde.

Doh! oh yea!

I'm actually a Villa fan so i'm praying i'm wrong but what are the chances history repeats itself?

Given how predictable the Premier League has been - a bubble I wish would pop - it might be more interesting to do a poll of say positions at the mid point of the season.

Anyway, I'm tipping Everton to win the League. :lol:

Villa's new manager has form.

Twice with he same team no less.

McLeish or Warnock being the first managerial sacking/walkout.

Will be interesting to see how the scouse react when King Kenny's honeymoon period ends. Another with previous history of walking when the going gets tough, (ala Keegan on his Newcastle second coming).

Aresnal will be lucky to stay in the top six.

To go down, hard to say. Would love it to be Stoke, can't see it happening though.

Arsene Knows!

Never underestimate Wenger. Fabregas needs to go...and soon. Then possibly Mata from Valencia, a new centre back and goalie.

Voila! a Premiership winning team.

Spuds to be relegated! :lol:

Last time we had all the tough games at the start ,this season,Chelsea apart,five of our first six are potentially winnable.Watch out for Holt.He's untried at this level but a muscular centre forward in the style of Shearer might upset a few defenders.At £300k he must be the buy of the deacde.

If true...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2022410/Norwich-prepare-sell-Grant-Holt-Leicester.html