House Price Crash Forum
Guest_ringledman_*

An Hour With Marc Faber

Great link, thanks. He didn't hold many punches did he (quoting from memory):

... the American government is a ponzi scheme ...

... Bernanke is not a particularly pleasant character ...

... Bernanke is an academic, he knows everything about academic economics but knows absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing at all, in the slightest about external economies ...

... Fannie May and Freddie Mac are/were a fraud ...

.. the American government is a fraud ...

.. in order to keep China down, America wants to control oil in the middle east as China is 100% dependent upon that as a source of energy. America gets it's oil from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela. That is the only reason why America is fighting so heavily in that region ...

... you could do worse than side with the Jewish position as they are very smart at making money, I have a few Jewish friends who are invested 80-100% in gold and a few others who are invested 30%. Personally I am invested about 20%-30% in gold and mining shares ...

.. hedge fund managers are blind if they can not see the importance of gold as a hedge against the massive amounts of money printing that is going on ,,, out of a room of 400, only 4-5 will hold more than 5% in gold ...