House Price Crash Forum

Oslo False Flag ?

Ill_handle_it

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

This idiot claims the operation was by mossad/cia/mi6 by someone who's 'probably brainwashed'. Total TFH lunacy. I'll never get that 3 mins of my life back.

Hey thanks for your 3 minute review of this situation,I'll certainly sleep much safer after your reassurance. This kind of post almost always guarantees a pavlovian reaction which in your case includes - Ad Hominem (idiot) - Tin foil hat (devastating wit,I'm sure) and the remarkably original "3 minutes of my life".

HOLA444

This idiot claims the operation was by mossad/cia/mi6 by someone who's 'probably brainwashed'. Total TFH lunacy. I'll never get that 3 mins of my life back.

this operation was brought to you by somebody who seems to be working on old testament prophecy.

...and the subversion of our political system is part of it.

dubya's little gems "the terrorists don't stop thinking about ways to harm our country.....and neither do we"

barack obama's "lipstick on a pig" comment

the stuff we are going through with blair/broon...all of the above constitute the "those who hate you will reign over you"

the mass immigration.....the alien among you will rise higher than you,and you will be brought low.(again aided and abetted by blair/club of rome)

china and russia etc probing around for seaports and infrastructure(well actually sold off by bush+co)...the removal of sea gates.

9/11,7/7 and now oslo......and I will appoint terror over you.

interesting how this all ties in with the 2012-2016 crossing of galactic equator(if you want the occult version of what is going on I can also provide)

...and so here is the deal,we will most likely see things get quite a bit worse unless we bring our governing leadership to book,because if the guys behind this ARE using old testament,it is going to get much,much worse...with the next terror attacks being biological in nature.

.......possibly so to a point where the bugs used are going to render people sterile...

HOLA445

I knew some knob would come along and claim it was all the fault of those pesky Jews. I wasn't disappointed. :blink:

HOLA446

this operation was brought to you by somebody who seems to be working on old testament prophecy.

...and the subversion of our political system is part of it.

dubya's little gems "the terrorists don't stop thinking about ways to harm our country.....and neither do we"

barack obama's "lipstick on a pig" comment

the stuff we are going through with blair/broon...all of the above constitute the "those who hate you will reign over you"

the mass immigration.....the alien among you will rise higher than you,and you will be brought low.(again aided and abetted by blair/club of rome)

china and russia etc probing around for seaports and infrastructure(well actually sold off by bush+co)...the removal of sea gates.

9/11,7/7 and now oslo......and I will appoint terror over you.

interesting how this all ties in with the 2012-2016 crossing of galactic equator(if you want the occult version of what is going on I can also provide)

...and so here is the deal,we will most likely see things get quite a bit worse unless we bring our governing leadership to book,because if the guys behind this ARE using old testament,it is going to get much,much worse...with the next terror attacks being biological in nature.

.......possibly so to a point where the bugs used are going to render people sterile...

And one TFH wearer begats another.

BTW I note that the imminent 2012 apocalypse has now become the "20112-2016 crossing of the galactic equator". Not so confident about the 2012 date? Hedging your bets? Has the continually-slipping Rapture deadline put the wind up you?

Executive Summary: BS.

HOLA447

And one TFH wearer begats another.

BTW I note that the imminent 2012 apocalypse has now become the "20112-2016 crossing of the galactic equator". Not so confident about the 2012 date? Hedging your bets? Has the continually-slipping Rapture deadline put the wind up you?

Executive Summary: BS.

I never said it was 2012.

..biblically speaking the really crazy stuff has to happen in a jubilee year(which is 2016 or 2066)..and for the biblical stuff to be correct,then all of this has to happen within 1 generation(even at biblical stretch of 120 years) from the inception of isreal..which was 1947... so that is 2067 TOPS.

..now seeing as obama has just been elected(barak means lighning in hebrew...and he did indeed come from the east (indonesia)to the west(usa))...I would say we are looking at more like 5 years max before the brown stuff really hits the fan.

ps nice you should mention the wind thing,because that will also be stirring up quite considerably(geomancy and weather patterns....nice to know if you're in the know)

the 2012 thing is mayan/pagan...and YES,there is some odd stuff about to happen(electrically),but the real physical effects will not happen for another couple of years after...THAT is when you will start to see quite a few parts of the world becoming very,very much hotter.

...that will in turn cause the famines,wars and earthquakes..along with some rather sizeable tidal disorders.

Archived