House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arthurwasright

Have You Ever Wondered ?

Its happened a few times to me..

It's not as if I sit there trying to see the future or anything..I just write the way I think but often it has proven with hindsight to be prophetic

Sounds weird...I know...hahaha...another nutter hpc geezer..but when I think about a few of my old posts it scares me

Actually I don't think it is anything weird especially like a psychic power or anything...I think most of the time it is simple common sense

Its just that the world we live in is so surrounded by complete and utter bullsh1t

Yes I've had a bottle of wine...I've felt like saying it for a long time...and now I am ......so.... :rolleyes: .... :ph34r: ..... :P .... :blink:

Edited for typo

Thank you all for your forbearance

It does raise the question of common sense.

For instance:... Never post when you are drunk

However,...If you do,... at least have the common sense to do it in the Off Topic forum and explain that you are pished

What about RB predicting deflation and a massive crash in the price of gold months back?

He was bang on the money there.... :lol:

Its happened a few times to me..

It's not as if I sit there trying to see the future or anything..I just write the way I think but often it has proven with hindsight to be prophetic

Sounds weird...I know...hahaha...another nutter hpc geezer..but when I think about a few of my old posts it scares me

Actually I don't think it is anything weird especially like a psychic power or anything...I think most of the time it is simple common sense

Its just that the world we live in is so surrounded by complete and utter bullsh1t

Yes I've had a bottle of wine...I've felt like saying it for a long time...and now I am ......so.... :rolleyes: .... :ph34r: ..... :P .... :blink:

Edited for typo

You're in the wrong thread. The drunk metaphysics thread was kindly created some time ago. Now pull yourself together man!

Synchronicity is an interesting thing. But hasn't it been debunked? If you buy a new red car, apparently you suddenly notice all the new red cars around you, believing it's a coincidence. But really it's just your brain taking notice of things it previously ignored.

I don't know. Anyone read the original Celestine Prophecy? :)

Synchronicity is an interesting thing. But hasn't it been debunked? If you buy a new red car, apparently you suddenly notice all the new red cars around you, believing it's a coincidence. But really it's just your brain taking notice of things it previously ignored.

I don't know. Anyone read the original Celestine Prophecy? :)

Oh thanks a lot Darkman. I'm going to spend all day tomorrow noticing red cars now.

Celestine Prophesy = Bag of sh*te.