House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

The 53-Year-Old British Father Who Faked His Own Death After Wife's Breast Op In Moscow Found Sleeping Rough On Thai Airport Bench

Are we the only bunch of Brits who did not get involved in property empire building in the past decade?

Weaving his way along a Bangkok street, Stephen Kellaway looks like just another ageing hippie enjoying the relaxed Thai lifestyle.

In fact, he is a middle-class British psychologist who officially died almost two years ago.

The 53-year-old father of two faked his death during a family trip to Moscow, where his wife had breast enlargement surgery, to avoid jail for swindling £50,000 benefits.

Since then he has been living in Asia, mainly on the proceeds of the £1million property empire the couple built up in London.

Kellaway earned £100,000 a year from his practice. He and Nelli, now 42, bought six houses and flats in the South East. To help pay their multiple mortgages and school fees, they fraudulently claimed housing benefit on their property portfolio.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020364/Ive-living-lie-long-The-53-year-old-British-father-faked-death-wifes-breast-op-Moscow-sleeping-rough-Thai-airport-bench.html#ixzz1TX7R55bD

The Dice Man?

Are we the only bunch of Brits who did not get involved in property empire building in the past decade?

I built a house of cards once, does that count?

6552.jpg

Deceptively spacious, superbly appointed. £199,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 or near offer.

I guarantee that this guy has only returned to the 'living' as his property empire is crumbling around him - bet he's been living off MEW and his much younger, out of his league wife has been managing the portfolio and IO mortgages they're sure to have.

He'll be declared bankrupt and living on benefits within a year. Like Ronnie Biggs he's only facing the music as he's figured the handouts outweigh the losses.

What I find incredible is that you have a guy who is earning £100K a year and it's still not enough. He then goes on to buy a bunch of properties and then finally steals a load of benefit money. Greedy, greedy scumbag.

His wife was the real instigator of this i can tell just looking at the pair of them

article-0-0D38D06100000578-164_468x338.jpg

but once again the courts fall for it being all the mans idea, he was abusive, cry cry

His wife was the real instigator of this i can tell just looking at the pair of them

but once again the courts fall for it being all the mans idea, he was abusive, cry cry

Looking at the pair of them she should get a refund.

As Chis Rock says, "no one gives a ****** about men!"