House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Never Too Tired For Sexercise! Women Admit They Have Sex Even When Exhausted 'to Burn Calories'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2019302/Never-tired-sexercise-Women-admit-sex-exhausted-burn-calories.html

Women are more inclined to have sex after a long day if they think it will help them lose weight, a survey has revealed.

A mixture of the credit crunch and expensive gym memberships are blamed for the passion killing statistic, which has seen women increasingly look to sex as a cheap way to exercise.

Research shows 76 per cent of women are more inclined to weave the nocturnal workout into their routines if they think they will burn calories.

Anyone tried this chat up line? Hey love fancy burning a few calories with me, look like you could do with a workout.... :lol::lol:

I just tell them I have bullions bars of gold stashed away in a bullion vault. That usually has the effect of them going all weak at the knees and I dont have to flash anything around, I let their greed do the work for me. :lol::lol::lol:

Some of you (single) blokes should try it. ;)

My Grandad told me a good trick along those lines lines. Get the bank to change your money into £1 notes so it looks like a really big wad, used to impress the ladies back in the day.

I guess your gold bars are just the modern equivelent. So much more direct than a Rolex and recognisable by even the dimmest of slappers.

You actually speak to women????

Aren't you Italian, Mr Bolton? I bet you don't have to say anything! ;):huh:

A mixture of the credit crunch and expensive gym memberships are blamed for the passion killing statistic, which has seen women increasingly look to sex as a cheap way to exercise.

Women on the prowl - be careful out there gents.