House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Stab Man Let Go, Another Stab Man Arrested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-14248097

Freed no charge, but now has a criminal record since if you are arrested for anything you get a criminal record + DNA sample taken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019263/Manchester-shopkeeper-72-arrested-attempted-murder-bungled-raid.html

Another bloke stabs a robber and his mate, and yet again is arrested for murder....

I don't understand, these people are doing a favor to society, executing robbers and burglars should be a right!

Have you seen the BBC article on this? Talk about left wing bias :rolleyes:

All it talked about was how locals tried to save the man and how awful it was to happen in their area.

No significant mention that three men tried to rob a shopkeeper in his 70's.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-14248097

Freed no charge, but now has a criminal record since if you are arrested for anything you get a criminal record + DNA sample taken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019263/Manchester-shopkeeper-72-arrested-attempted-murder-bungled-raid.html

Another bloke stabs a robber and his mate, and yet again is arrested for murder....

I don't understand, these people are doing a favor to society, executing robbers and burglars should be a right!

Since when has being arrested given you a criminal record?

Robocop ain't interested in catching robbers these days, but employed to smash any resistance against the elite. They crack school kids skulls...barstewards.

(Well, that's what it looks like anyway!)

I believe they can appear on enhanced CRB checks and you have to declare any arrests etc. when entering some countries (and sometimes therefore have to apply for a visa from the embassy etc. = pain in the ass.)

Mud sticks. No such thing as innocent until proven guilty etc.

To be honest if someone is killed I'd hope the police don't simply assume "burglar, he had it coming" even if that's exactly what it turns out to be. There needs to be some investigation just to make sure that's the case, and therefore an arrest is probably inevitable.

I believe they can appear on enhanced CRB checks and you have to declare any arrests etc. when entering some countries (and sometimes therefore have to apply for a visa from the embassy etc. = pain in the ass.)

Mud sticks. No such thing as innocent until proven guilty etc.

Don't think so. Been arrested myself a few times [Never done with anything I hasten to add] and I do not mention it on any of the above and it has never been raised.

I think if you were applying to join MI6 or similar it may be worth being honest about. Anything else ? No way IMO.

I think as usual the media is trying to act as judge & jury without having the facts that the police maybe have.

It's a danger when we have a 'one law fits all' type of mindset.

Some things about this case are different from the others that have been in the press recently.

Three men rob a flower shop?! With a gun?! At 9.30 they expect the takings to be on the premises?! Knifes are used on the robbers?! Local man and ex boxer 'Papa' is arrested , his children have been running the flower shop for one month.

What's for sale at this shop which makes them such a target - tulips from Amsterdam? I didn't know there was so much money in it, but maybe that is the way society is going if a flower shop attracts 3 tooled up armed robbers.

The police have arrested the man so they might have more information which they haven't released, let's wait and see, not expect instant justice from the media who are the last people to trust when we want the truth.