House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Better With Or Without Makeup?

Completely different lighting in both pictures makes such a difference too. The shadows are more pronounced in the non-make up pictures.

What amazes me is that when women take off their make up their skin is worse than most blokes.

They dont see that applying makeup and other chemicals they are reducing their own natural beauty fuelling a cycle to wear more make up which further reduces their natural beauty.

Women and makeup are like alcoholics and booze.

Spot on. I haven't worn full on make up since I was a goth for a few months when I was 14. The odd bit of eye shadow since.

The skin of the women I see who wear up to three layers of foundation every day since their teens is appalling.

Worst is seeing teens with foundation on, WTF?

Nuts.

They look like happy ladies to me!

I do wonder how ugly all the HPCers are, hiding behind avatars, as we all do! ;)

I'm like Jason Statham without the broken nose. :D

some say that I'm cross between Pat Butcher and Woody Harrelson, and in some instances, they could be right...

My wife used to make a reasonable living selling this shit.

Almost without exception good make-up is an improvement, the problem is that so often women are rubbish at it or just go for the wrong style.

agreed, there is a difference betweenmake-up and having a full blown stylist session (like the pics above).

Not sure if I would spend too much time looking at her face:

Bronagh-Waugh.jpg

Judging from the picture, it's almost as if she wouldn't want you to. However, it may not stop her becoming upset if she noticed that you were glancing down.