House Price Crash Forum
switters

House Prices Are Irrelevant

Anyone who is reasonably informed now understands these basics:

1.House prices are a con, designed to transfer money from us - the people - to the banks via interest

2.The banks keep us in servitude through this mechanism

3.We are party to it through our greed

4.There is a mega-conspiracy (partly revealed in the goings on of Foxcorp) that is responsible for this

5. The Earth is a spiritual prison which is capable of being Heaven

O.K. 4 and 5. are debatable, but none-the-less true

The answer to this mess is Kindness. Micro-kindness cannot be taxed, it cannot have VAT charged on it, it cannot be used as an excuse for war, or to raise House Prices. Scrub that last one.

Yin and Yang. When the Taojejing turns too Yang, too full of energy, then Yin emerges. Like the first shoots in a ploughed field. Yin is small and passive, grows invisibly but unstoppably, it moves with energy of a peashooter times a million. Yin is the answer in our Yang infested World.

Understand Greek Macro-economics, pay attention to interest rates, and avidly watch the Youtube clips of Stephen Colbert. Then forget it and give money to your neighbour, buy local food from shops, pay over the odds for some goods from Bob's DIY, and act like you're living in 1969 again where everyone knows everyone.

Crock-of sh&t?. Possibly, but it's a start.

Anyone who is reasonably informed now understands these basics:

1.House prices are a con, designed to transfer money from us - the people - to the banks via interest

2.The banks keep us in servitude through this mechanism

3.We are party to it through our greed

4.There is a mega-conspiracy (partly revealed in the goings on of Foxcorp) that is responsible for this

5. The Earth is a spiritual prison which is capable of being Heaven

O.K. 4 and 5. are debatable, but none-the-less true

The answer to this mess is Kindness. Micro-kindness cannot be taxed, it cannot have VAT charged on it, it cannot be used as an excuse for war, or to raise House Prices. Scrub that last one.

Yin and Yang. When the Taojejing turns too Yang, too full of energy, then Yin emerges. Like the first shoots in a ploughed field. Yin is small and passive, grows invisibly but unstoppably, it moves with energy of a peashooter times a million. Yin is the answer in our Yang infested World.

Understand Greek Macro-economics, pay attention to interest rates, and avidly watch the Youtube clips of Stephen Colbert. Then forget it and give money to your neighbour, buy local food from shops, pay over the odds for some goods from Bob's DIY, and act like you're living in 1969 again where everyone knows everyone.

Crock-of sh&t?. Possibly, but it's a start.

People come up with any old Pagan horse shat - they will never quote from the Bible anymore

(I can understand why with the lying perversions of 'organised' religion)

69 yin-yang symbol - takin' the piss are you?

BOB the builder - lets install the satanic new world religion

If we go back to '69 - it would be a major return to Christianity for the population and you would be the 'ODD' one out for not practising it - thought about that?

Micro-kindness, is that the tories latest policy wheeze?

Great thread by the way!

Sort of.

'cept Osborne's going to cut out the neighbour and give your money directly to his millionaire Bullingdon chums on your behalf.

Not gonna happen or work. Why? Asses like me will take advantage.

My biggest annoyance at the housing market is that I wasn't old enough to profit ridiculously from the boom years.

I am very much looking forward to financially trampling over the dimwits who buried themselves in debt in the last decade at some point in the future. Whether that be the gap between rich/poor, economically and politically aware/ignorant masses etc, I don't intend to lose out.

Points 1-3 are solid though, I've explained the 'cost of a roof' concept before. We're always paying interest % payments on the cost of the roof to a bank by owing the money or by not having it in credit. With higher prices comes higher payments to the bankers.