House Price Crash Forum

Zombie economy, ecomonic rebalancing not going as planned, is recovery months, years or even a decade away.

Paxman and Mason.

Love the Lib Dem in his pink socks :lol:

They really are the party of the beardy weirdies

:P

Only watched a few minutes - they are still waffliing and have no idea or dare not say what the real problem is.

Manufaccturing was wrecked by monetary and economic policy, it is not coming back, it has been exported. Inflation is just stabbing what remains of solvent spenders in the back.

They haven't got a bloody clue - more qe - what a bloody failure that has been, all it has done is devalue all saving, all eraning, all future income, trasg the currency and thaey are surprised people truggling.

0.2% growth whilst inflation (real inflation) os in double digits - a bloody diabolical figure.

Edited by OnlyMe

Oakeshott wants 5% rates on home improvements "to get white van man working".

Anyone would think he had a BTL portfolio to worry about.

Just watching this gets my hackles up.

Michael Fallon, a relatively sensible man, being shouted down by Paxo, labour guy in denial, and Oakeshott the ramper.

Tedious stuff.

Will Self slamming it on the Olympics. Gleaming beams of reality.

'Right, a shopping centre (Westfield) and an academy to train people to sell more stuff; that doesn't sound very sustainable to me'.

Manufaccturing was wrecked by monetary and economic policy, it is not coming back, it has been exported.

It will come back - just slowly.

By the time we're old, the Chinese will be buying up cheap British-made goods.

Oakeshott wants 5% rates on home improvements "to get white van man working".

Anyone would think he had a BTL portfolio to worry about.

Just watching this gets my hackles up.

Michael Fallon, a relatively sensible man, being shouted down by Paxo, labour guy in denial, and Oakeshott the ramper.

Tedious stuff.

He's an uber occult mason

Check out the occult ratio's of the company Oakeshott founded and runs (multiples of 11)

33 is Scottish Masonic degrees - Oakeshott company based in Edinburgh too!

Asset allocation

UK Equities, 66.00%

pixel_bar.gif Property, 33.00%

pixel_bar.gif Money Market, 1.00%

http://www.trustnet.com/Factsheets/Factsheet.aspx?fundcode=ITVIN&univ=T

His Parliamentary career was partly funded by the ROWN/NWOTree foundation using "short money"

Rowan or ASH Tree (Eagle of LaG-ash) trees are linked directly to the Masons "CRAFT"

(many of whom grow them outside their houses- them luvely red berries!)

Mountain Ash - Its old Gaelic name from the ancient Ogham script was Luis from which the place name Ardlui on Loch Lomond

Names symbolic of Masonic-Druid "Rowan"

English variants Louis, Lewis, Lewes, Lewie, Lew, or Lewy; Ludovic

German Ludwig, Alois (Hitler's Fathers Name)

Galician Lois Luis

Italian Luigi

Sweden/Norse Ludvik

Rowan Atkinson with Leslie ASH

Thin Blue line (Blue-craft Mason = 3rd degree)

Johnny English - (Masons particularly told to learn 'John' out of Bible

(in their lured in + conned lower degree phase)

Rowan was also the clan badge of the Malcolms and McLachlans. There were strong taboos in the Highlands against the use of any parts of the Mountain Ash tree save the berries, except for ritual purposes.

The Rowan was once a tree of ill repute in Northern Europe, where the Celtic Druids had venerated it.

Druids used the bark and berries to dye the garments worn during lunar ceremonies black

It was associated with witchcraft in 15th-16th century

Lachlan (the 'symbol' for the Druid-Masonic Rowan) is the current Chairman of Ayr United F.C.

(Masonic Kilwinning 'Mother' lodge, near BLAIR castle, AYR Scotland)

Rowan is a fast-growing pioneer tree in the Caledonian Forest

(Cale is an old word for a Spanish traveller/Gypsy eg JJ Cale the great Guitarist/singer-songwriter)

Edward Short fleshed out the proposal in a statement on Members’ allowances in July 1974:

“ A more immediate need is to provide additional support for the Opposition parties in Parliament — support which they certainly require if they are to play their full part here. The then Opposition and, I believe, the whole House benefited greatly from the Rowntree scheme,

but more permanent arrangements are now necessary. Following our commitment in the Queen's Speech, I have had very helpful discussions with the parties opposite. I now plan to bring firm proposals before the House in the autumn.

The four Rowntree Trusts are funded from the legacies of the Quaker chocolate entrepreneurs and social reformers Joseph Rowntree and Benjamin Seebohm Rowntree. The trusts are based in the Rowntrees' home city of York, England.

Rowntree's argument that "poverty was the result of low wages" went against the traditionally held view that the poor were responsible for their own plight!

David Lloyd George urged Rowntree to write on rural living conditions in Britain: The Land (1913) and How the Labourer Lives (1913) looked at the living conditions of farming families. Rowntree argued that an increase in landholdings would make agriculture more productive.

His work The Human Needs of Labour argued for family allowances and a national minimum wage, and in The Human Factor in Business,

Rowntree argued that business owners should adopt more democratic practices like those at his own factory rather than more autocratic leadership styles.

Seebohm and the Rowntree's firm broke new ground in terms of industrial relations, welfare and management. Lyndall Urwick describes him as "the British management movement's greatest pioneer" in his book Golden Book of Management. His religion impacted on his business practices and he believed that

the existence of companies which paid low wages was bad for the "nation's economy and humanity"

"The York Rite specifically is a collection of separate Masonic Bodies and associated Degrees that would otherwise operate independently. The three primary bodies in the York Rite are the Chapter of Royal Arch Masons, Council of Royal & Select Masters or Council of Cryptic Masons, and the Knights Templar, each of which are governed independently but are all considered to be a part of the York Rite.

The Rite's name is derived from the city of York, where, according to a Masonic legend, the first meetings of Masons in England took place."

Is that why Mason Brown + Labour (link to chocolate) helped wreck the economy and make life hell for the UK poor (cos they were practising a formula to cause the opposite of what Rowntree advised)

I find "manage ignored users" in my settings quite effective.

Thanks for that.

If anyone else is looking for this setting, it's at: House Price Crash forum » My Settings » Profile » Manage Ignored Users

I find "manage ignored users" in my settings quite effective.

I had no idea this forum had that capability, thanks.

Errata you nutter. Time to go back to the hospital. Stop ruining threads ffs with your shieit.

To be fair, when he's in a lucid phase, his contributions have real value.

Erranta, this is a message that possibly only you will understand and is sent in a spirit of genuine heartfelt compassion and concern- you may need to go to your doctor, if you are on medication ask him to review it, explain to him that you think the balance may not be currently correct; that you are making coincidental connections to random events, letters and numbers that do not exist or have any truthful value outside of your own mind.

If you are not on any medication, then you need to stop drinking as much or smoking cannabis ( if indeed, you do partake in either ), as it will cause long lasting damage and misdirect your best intentions.

You are a bright man and obviously have terrific energy, given the amount of research you do.

It would be better directed towards things that will improve your own situation, rather than exploring the cliched conspiratorial myths of masonic or illuminati omnipotence. People in power cannot control things to the degree that you imagine. Most of them aren't that bright and aren't that good at what they do; they are often lucky to be in the position they are.

Please consider what I have written. I genuinely hope you find peace of mind.

Edited by Jack's Creation

Erranta's posts are good fun, don't think he's mad though, just that he can see things which. perhaps others can't.

As to the highlighted post, do you have any evidence to back up your assertion please?

Yes, the only true evidence. My direct personal observation and assessment.

The type of connections that Erranta is making, can often be symptomatic of certain treatable conditions. If he isn't taking what he types too seriously and just doing it for fun, then that's fine. ( in the same way that you might like reading about UFO"s and wish that they were are real, but aren't really sure).

His level of intensity and depth of research would suggest otherwise. My concern is genuine.

Growth Growth Growth.

Repeat after me. We must have Growth. No Growth bad. Growth good.

The Tories need to get a handle on this one quickly and crank up the media spin. Otherwise the screams and pressure for Plan B will just intensify.

Quite so. Trouble is, that then provokes the obvious question "From where will the growth come?"

If the answer is "consumer spending" or "business investment" you can then cue an army of people to howl in derision.