House Price Crash Forum
boo

Daily Express Front Page

Tomorrow s front page on sky website "house prices surge again"

Wtf ?!

I can only assume one of two things:

1. Someone senior in the paper has either a big mortgage or a big investment in UK property in some way?

2. They have figures that show that when they run such headlines that ther sales actually increase?

If it is the latter then, perhaps, that shows just how anxious many in the UK are re house prices - they need reassurance maybe?

What housing figures are out this week? Land Reg? Haliwide? Can only assume they have advance notice of figures from one of them?

Edit:

On the above front page image it states that the info has come from zoopla.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

The more desperate people get the more ridiculous they will sound. This is one fantastic example.

What housing figures are out this week? Land Reg? Haliwide? Can only assume they have advance notice of figures from one of them?

Edit:

On the above front page image it states that the info has come from zoopla.

I bet sibley is having a w**k over it right now i hope he is reading g this

If I appeared on TV tomorrow night, a face no one knows, claiming to be psychic and announcing someone whose surname begins with 'B' will win the lottery, what would be the result? 60 million sensible British citizens would make a rude gesture at the TV and mock the 'nutter'. And millions of extra lottery tickets would be sold to people whose surnames begin with B.

If they want to believe it they will.