House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Ladies And Gentlemen Its Reality Check Time

Am I the only one getting sick of the 'battle of the sexes' threads? Personally I do not understand why they are allowed to remain in the main house price crash discussion forum especially with topic titles like 'Women and IVF'. Is this not a house price crash forum? And if so why as such threads not moved to 'off topic'. Each time I read such a thread and after trying the lighten up the raging debate with a few stupid jokes I am find the constant sexists attitudes very tiring. It seems to me that now as the Bulls have disappeared the majority around here (predominately male) seem to be looking for a new scapegoat and it reads like 'women are the new bulls', the ills of society. Like everything in life there are good and bad, positives and negatives. To blame one sect, party, sex, religion, or belief has to be put down to pure ignorance and self-doubt.

Lighen up everyone and lets get back to the real debate... house prices crashing.

B)

well those miserable witches started it. !!

they turned this gentlemens forum into something akin to a spitting nest of vipers.

these lady posters have a undeveloped brain no bigger than a common shop girl.

Am I the only one getting sick of the 'battle of the sexes' threads? Personally I do not understand why they are allowed to remain in the main house price crash discussion forum especially with topic titles like 'Women and IVF'. Is this not a house price crash forum? And if so why as such threads not moved to 'off topic'. Each time I read such a thread and after trying the lighten up the raging debate with a few stupid jokes I am find the constant sexists attitudes very tiring. It seems to me that now as the Bulls have disappeared the majority around here (predominately male) seem to be looking for a new scapegoat and it reads like 'women are the new bulls', the ills of society. Like everything in life there are good and bad, positives and negatives. To blame one sect, party, sex, religion, or belief has to be put down to pure ignorance and self-doubt.

Lighen up everyone and lets get back to the real debate... house prices crashing.

B)

You're right and wrong.

Right in a theoretical way.

Wrong because economics, politics and relationships are all mixed up in this.

Just as with all human stuff.

It is also illuminating to see people airing views with others they will probably never meet.

The more you listen and debate, the more you understand people and what informs their thoughts and actions.

Imho.

B)

You do realise you have probably just started another such thread :huh:

Kill it before it becomes a monster and takes over the whole forum :o

appearing all metrosexual isn't going to get dunroamin to go out with you shaker...

You actually think I started this thread to be up to my nuts in guts?!? :blink::blink::blink::huh:

Guest Bart of Darkness
well those miserable witches started it. !!

they turned this gentlemens forum into something akin to a spitting nest of vipers.

these lady posters have a undeveloped brain no bigger than a common shop girl.

:lol:

Women, know your place!

But it's important. All economics is based on the premise that we are motivated by logical, benign self-interest. If that is not the case (ie 50% of the actors in the economy are women) then all the theories are wrong.

We need to look at everything from scratch - HPC, bubbles, gold, gearing, fiat money, the lot.

You actually think I started this thread to be up to my nuts in guts?!? :blink::blink::blink::huh:

oh shaker Baby - what a wonderfully pleasant turn of phrase :wub:

Women, know your place!

yeah - yeah we know - "for pity's sake don't drive" etc etc ;)

oh shaker Baby - what a wonderfully pleasant turn of phrase :wub:

I knew you would love it...

... the phrase that is. :P:P:P:wub:

yep - you know how to press all my buttons ;)

*shakes head in despair*

Guest boredwaiting
But I'm looking for my future ex-2nd husband.

I want to steel his house.

:P

You mean steal, unless of course your looking to reinforce the structure... :)

Guest growl

Am I the only one getting sick of the 'battle of the sexes' threads?

D'ya know shaker as a woman, I hadn't even noticed it. I'm on here most days. So I can only assume that you are throwing out a very long fishing line.

:rolleyes:

D'ya know shaker as a woman, I hadn't even noticed it. I'm on here most days. So I can only assume that you are throwing out a very long fishing line.

:rolleyes:

It is very long... erm and kindo thick shafted too. :blink::huh::huh::huh: