Viewing Tomorrow

geeza

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

You see, the last viewer that came to the house, seemed keen enough, but never heard a peep afterwards never even got feedback from the EA.

dont ask them that, i would just let them view the house but be willing and ready to answer any questions they may have.

let them know they can feel free to ask any q's and also remind them that its no problem if they want to come round have a second viewing. most people who are making a serious offer in this climate will want to be sure before making an offer, so a second viewing will probably cross their mind if their is anything they are not sure about after they leave

HOLA447

Make sure its clean and presentable.

Sell it, so if theres a Railway station nearby then say its walkable or within x mins.

Make them feel welcomed and say feel free to come back for another viewing.

Ask them basic questions like are they local and have they viewed many.

I wouldnt and didnt mention money when I did viewings.

Hope it goes well.

HOLA448

Make sure its clean and presentable.

Sell it, so if theres a Railway station nearby then say its walkable or within x mins.

Make them feel welcomed and say feel free to come back for another viewing.

Ask them basic questions like are they local and have they viewed many.

I wouldnt and didnt mention money when I did viewings.

Hope it goes well.

Oh dont worry, we have spend the last 4 hours scrubbing the place!

Thanks for the advice :)

HOLA449

You see, the last viewer that came to the house, seemed keen enough, but never heard a peep afterwards never even got feedback from the EA.

Even if I know I don't like a house the moment I step through the door, I always think it would be impolite not to spend some time viewing and asking some relevant questions. Don't ask for feedback, it's embarrassing to have to lie if the viewer doesn't like it at all and if they did, a savvy one will probably show indifference - also it smacks of desperation even if your not. Different when the EA is doing the viewing, if I don't like it at all then I just declare my position soon as to stop wasting each other's time. Feedback for a no interest usually goes along the lines of 'it's a nice enough house but it's not for us', supplemented on occasion with 'but it could have been a whole lot nicer if it was £???k less.'

Let your EA do the negotiating, he'll be better at it than you. Show your viewers round fairly quickly, just to familiarise them with the layout, then encourage them to wander around unaccompanied at their leisure, making yourself available for any questions later on. If a partner is present, decide who will do viewing and the other shouldn't get involved, get rid of pets and young children and do last minute check for floaters in the toilets!

HOLA4410

Even if I know I don't like a house the moment I step through the door, I always think it would be impolite not to spend some time viewing and asking some relevant questions. Don't ask for feedback, it's embarrassing to have to lie if the viewer doesn't like it at all and if they did, a savvy one will probably show indifference - also it smacks of desperation even if your not. Different when the EA is doing the viewing, if I don't like it at all then I just declare my position soon as to stop wasting each other's time. Feedback for a no interest usually goes along the lines of 'it's a nice enough house but it's not for us', supplemented on occasion with 'but it could have been a whole lot nicer if it was £???k less.'

Let your EA do the negotiating, he'll be better at it than you. Show your viewers round fairly quickly, just to familiarise them with the layout, then encourage them to wander around unaccompanied at their leisure, making yourself available for any questions later on. If a partner is present, decide who will do viewing and the other shouldn't get involved, get rid of pets and young children and do last minute check for floaters in the toilets!

Wow, you really check a house over. Would you reduce your offer incrementally based on the scale/composition/aroma of said floater(s). Have you any anecdotals?

By the way, as a potential purchaser, I prefer 'offers around' and 10% off a 'market/reasonable' price but would not fall out over 1 or 2 % more esp if the boss was pushing. If it is what we were looking for - and floater free.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

HOLA4411

Wow, you really check a house over. Would you reduce your offer incrementally based on the scale/composition/aroma of said floater(s). Have you any anecdotals?

By the way, as a potential purchaser, I prefer 'offers around' and 10% off a 'market/reasonable' price but would not fall out over 1 or 2 % more esp if the boss was pushing. If it is what we were looking for - and floater free.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

Had the floater (seriously!) , the brat that followed us around everywhere we went, the vendors who squabbled and had a domestic, the separating couple with Mrs Vendor very nice and Mr Vendor a complete sh1t, the dog that took a shine to my partners leg and one guy who really who would have been safer in a secure ward and then there was the couple who keep lizards and some of the live crickets that they fed them on had escaped and were making that Spanish night time wildlife sound you hear from the laundry cupboard. There's nothing as queer as folk!

HOLA4412

Had the floater (seriously!) , the brat that followed us around everywhere we went, the vendors who squabbled and had a domestic, the separating couple with Mrs Vendor very nice and Mr Vendor a complete sh1t, the dog that took a shine to my partners leg and one guy who really who would have been safer in a secure ward and then there was the couple who keep lizards and some of the live crickets that they fed them on had escaped and were making that Spanish night time wildlife sound you hear from the laundry cupboard. There's nothing as queer as folk!

Respect.

HOLA4413

Unfortunately we all view houses that we suspect aren't right but we want to be sure. You need to be in a house to see is the third bedroom too small, how private is the garden, how much work needs to be done etc. Some people go on house over area, some people go for area over the house and some people don't know which is most important for them so they view a range of things. When we viewed houses I realised that big gardens set my pulse racing and the size of the house wasn't as important. I realised that I would compromise on the area to get a bigger house and garden.

I hope the viewing goes okay. If your house is well priced you should still be getting a good number of viewings - a few every week.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418