House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Asheron

Looks Like America Is About To Default On It's Debt. Get Out!

Us President Barack Obama and top lawmakers held day-long crisis talks Saturday but failed to find a breakthrough to avert a debt default just 10 days away that could rock the fragile global economy.

Behind closed doors at the White House and in the marbled halls of Congress, polarized US leaders struggled to come together despite fears that the stalemate could send global markets tumbling, starting with early Monday trade in Asia.

civil war approaches.

the american people who have not been totally sedataed by gameshows cnd celebrity worship know that this plan is entirely deliberate.

they also know that if they do not act,THE US CITIZENS will become the collateral on the debt.

I have no doubt at all that direct action of some sort is coming(and IMHO it will be successful)....this time.

the next attempt,a few years hence,will be with such overwhelming force that nothing short of divine intervention will stop it.

As much as I would love this to happen - interest rates will shoot up, mortgages will dry up, and house prices will tumble (at least in real terms), the same will happen as earlier this year. They'll come up with a fudge 12 hours before the deadline. It'll either be a raised ceiling, a way to write down existing debt, or a change of legislation removing the ceiling altogether.

Don't get me wrong, I daydream about huge sovereign default, but I can't see this being it.

As much as I would love this to happen - interest rates will shoot up, mortgages will dry up, and house prices will tumble (at least in real terms), the same will happen as earlier this year. They'll come up with a fudge 12 hours before the deadline. It'll either be a raised ceiling, a way to write down existing debt, or a change of legislation removing the ceiling altogether.

Don't get me wrong, I daydream about huge sovereign default, but I can't see this being it.

+1

I can defiantly see America defaulting within the next 12 months. And Europe. But that day will be decided by the big banksters, you will probably begin to see military personnel on the streets a few days before. There will be all the dumb public queuing outside ATM machines lol :) anyone with a brain will be queuing outside the Gold and Silver shops.

I can defiantly see America defaulting within the next 12 months. And Europe. But that day will be decided by the big banksters, you will probably begin to see military personnel on the streets a few days before. There will be all the dumb public queuing outside ATM machines lol :) anyone with a brain will be queuing outside the Gold and Silver shops.

Please can you post your nonsense in the relevant sections rather than in here.

There's a gold/metals forum and a gold thread on the main forum.

This forum is for serious discussion on markets, not scaremongering bullsh1t designed to pull suckers into your gold/silver bubble ponzi scheme.

Thanks.

Us President Barack Obama and top lawmakers held day-long crisis talks Saturday but failed to find a breakthrough to avert a debt default just 10 days away that could rock the fragile global economy.

Behind closed doors at the White House and in the marbled halls of Congress, polarized US leaders struggled to come together despite fears that the stalemate could send global markets tumbling, starting with early Monday trade in Asia.

You gotta live in the US for a long time to figure out how things work here. This is political BS, stern faces on Obama, Pelosi et al and then a last minute deal to "save the world". Good old Uncle Sam to the rescue like in the films when the stuff is falling from outer space. Remove this thread immediately. It's crap.

You gotta live in the US for a long time to figure out how things work here. This is political BS, stern faces on Obama, Pelosi et al and then a last minute deal to "save the world". Good old Uncle Sam to the rescue like in the films when the stuff is falling from outer space. Remove this thread immediately. It's crap.

+1 - it's all posturing

Please can you post your nonsense in the relevant sections rather than in here.

There's a gold/metals forum and a gold thread on the main forum.

This forum is for serious discussion on markets, not scaremongering bullsh1t designed to pull suckers into your gold/silver bubble ponzi scheme.

Thanks.

Well the market in gold is setting new dollar highs as we speak, so I'll leave it to history to decide if we're looking at a bubble with it merely showing an exponential rise of 20% annual. :)