House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trampa501

Amy Winehouse

On twitter, and starting to be confirmed by other sources (not quite 100% yet)

Police sources have confirmed that Amy Winehouse is dead. Found at her North London home at 3.54pm. Drink and drugs overdose suspected.

Hmmm, some rumour she was found dead today at 3.45pm by police.

Drink and drugs suspected.

It's not officially confirmed anywhere I can see though....

Does she join the 27 club?

Born September '83, according to Wiki. so you could just about say that (although she was obviously quite close to her 28th birthday). Far too early, whichever way you look at it.

I'm not going to judge her lifestyle though. If I had had her fame and wealth at such an early age, maybe I wouldn't have even lasted that long.

RIP

Born September '83, according to Wiki. so you could just about say that (although she was obviously quite close to her 28th birthday). Far too early, whichever way you look at it.

I'm not going to judge her lifestyle though. If I had had her fame and wealth at such an early age, maybe I wouldn't have even lasted that long.

RIP

Someone's added her to the bottom,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_club

Phone hacking, Norwegian crazies, crappy weather, and now AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD!!!!

This can only mean house price inflation will be 'unexpectedly negative' this month...

Rumours that Hugh Heffner has also passed away...just rumours at the moment...and of course he's "died" several times already

Dear god, is that a double digit monthly decline in prices i see on the horizon?

Heaven help us if one of the big 3 (Phil, Betty or Maggie) shake off this mortal coil!

It's sad all round.

Overshadowed by other events this week though I feel. If it was a slow news week, this would have been a lead item.

it is sad news - she was really talented & her music will be missed.

Amy Winehouse dead? 'I said no no no'

i'll get me coat

I'm not going to lie, she never valued her life and I thought it disgusting the way she acted and was in the papers all the time. I'm not gutted, I was never a fan of her music, either. Saying that, I don't wish her ill if there is such a thing as the afterlife.. just I'm not all that bothered.