House Price Crash Forum

Raped At 12 By A Gang Of Footballers Who The Judge Frees... Victim Speaks About The Sickening Sex Attack

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I had a quick glance - the guys look like thugs! Nothing surprising in the story - the decay of Britain's society just isn't surprising at all anymore.

I must say that rape is one of the most horrific crimes I can imagine. For the genuine cases, it is just awful.

HOLA445

Wasn't exactly hard-core rape though. 12-year old Lucy seems to have had a liking for gang-bangs, had done it before, claimed she was 16. Unfortunately she got her innocent friend Katy mixed up in it. Both girls were driven home (to Lucy's) later. It is a she-said he-said case, but the judge at the original trial jailed the men involved. The appeal court found that the girls were willing sex partners (no evidence of force or coercion).

HOLA446

Having read through it all - i was expecting to be disgusted, but mostly it was lucy that seemed in the wrong to me.

Lucy likes gang bangs. Kate got involved, didn't want to, and ended up giving one of them a blow job. Presumably the other 5 'enjoyed' Lucy.. who made no complaints from any of this.

Fair enough, he's scum to pester a crying kid into that. But if i've read the story right, the rest of them had no contact with Kate. They got jailed for statutory rape of Lucy, aged 12, who they thought was 16.

In the original trial judge's eyes, even if Kate was never there (the one that reported rape), they'd all still be guilty and jailed just for the gang bang. Now i've honestly met 16 year olds that i would have thought were 20, and 12 year olds that i would have believed were 16. I'm 30 - in my opinion some kids develop at such different ages that it really can be hard to tell.

Although i find it distasteful, i don't think what happened with lucy was anything they should go to jail about. The one fella that pestered Kate even after she said she was 12.. i'd quite happily cut his nuts off.

HOLA447

Having read through it all - i was expecting to be disgusted, but mostly it was lucy that seemed in the wrong to me.

Lucy likes gang bangs. Kate got involved, didn't want to, and ended up giving one of them a blow job. Presumably the other 5 'enjoyed' Lucy.. who made no complaints from any of this.

Fair enough, he's scum to pester a crying kid into that. But if i've read the story right, the rest of them had no contact with Kate. They got jailed for statutory rape of Lucy, aged 12, who they thought was 16.

In the original trial judge's eyes, even if Kate was never there (the one that reported rape), they'd all still be guilty and jailed just for the gang bang. Now i've honestly met 16 year olds that i would have thought were 20, and 12 year olds that i would have believed were 16. I'm 30 - in my opinion some kids develop at such different ages that it really can be hard to tell.

Although i find it distasteful, i don't think what happened with lucy was anything they should go to jail about. The one fella that pestered Kate even after she said she was 12.. i'd quite happily cut his nuts off.

Was thinking similar thoughts. Would really have to know what these girls looked like before being too judgemental IMO. Remember these blokes were 16 and quite possibly could have looked a similar age to the girls involved.

Not a very nice case - but let us be honest - we all know this sort of stuff happens at nights round the local park all the time.

As for the bit in bold - does it say she told this bloke she was 12 before she did it ? If so then yes he deserves serious jail time. If no ? Then he is a bloke that pestered a girl - who he thought was a similar age - into giving him a blow job.

If that was a case most men in this country would be in jail. In fact the reverse would be true for most females in this country too.

As for those who say this is an example of society being totally broken and ******ed up. Why would you say that ? Is it just a recent thing for young males and females to be involved in this sort of thing ? Has it only happened in the past few decades and never did before ?

Now without a time machine it would be hard to know - but I am 99.999999999999999% certain this sort of stuff has gone on for eternity. Whether it is wrong or right is another matter. However it doesn't exactly show the break down of a society IMO. It is just something that has always happened continuing to happen.

And BTW I have little sisters so it is not exactly something nice to think about. However, unlike a lot of other people, I appreciate this sort of stuff goes on and getting wound up about it and trying to change the World is, whilst a valiant effort, a pretty pointless waste of time.

HOLA448
HOLA449

At 12?

Something is seriously rancid about this country.

It's not confined to this country or even Western societies. This My link has a discussion on the issues involved. The facts of the case that originated this thread are not simply a group of older boys preying on two young girls. The complexity even exposes differences of opinion between two sets of judges.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I had a quick glance - the guys look like thugs! Nothing surprising in the story - the decay of Britain's society just isn't surprising at all anymore.

I must say that rape is one of the most horrific crimes I can imagine. For the genuine cases, it is just awful.

So is Kate really white or is the paper trying to stir up race hatred.... ??

HOLA4413

It is never right/ok/excusable to have sex with a child, even if the child asks to have sex - and 12 year olds are children.

These men should be doing 15 years minimum for rape (a child cannot, under any circumstances, give meaningful or valid consent to have sexual intercourse of any kind)

Wonder how the Judge would have responded if it had been his 12 year old daughter?

HOLA4414

It is never right/ok/excusable to have sex with a child, even if the child asks to have sex - and 12 year olds are children.

These men should be doing 15 years minimum for rape (a child cannot, under any circumstances, give meaningful or valid consent to have sexual intercourse of any kind)

Wonder how the Judge would have responded if it had been his 12 year old daughter?

This happened in Bristol, early 70's. A lad of 17 in court accused of statutory rape with a 12-year old girl.

The judge dismissed the case. She'd met the lad, in a nightclub with an over-18 door policy (so both where they shouldn't have been). She was, as they say, exceptionally well-built, tall, and instead of coming to court in her school uniform as requested by the prosecution, she wore the dress and make-up that she had on that night. The judge concluded that by both her actions and appearance there was no way anybody in the court could have recognised her as a child.

It all depends on the individuals maturity, and that's why it's a minefield, it's incredibly variable. Another thread elsewhere put it thus: post-puberty is NOT a child, they are an adolescent. Sex with a adolescent should be treated more leniently than the same with a pre-pubescent.

What would you do if you found two 12 year old adolescents fondling each other, put them in the slammer for 15 years?

HOLA4415

This happened in Bristol, early 70's. A lad of 17 in court accused of statutory rape with a 12-year old girl.

The judge dismissed the case. She'd met the lad, in a nightclub with an over-18 door policy (so both where they shouldn't have been). She was, as they say, exceptionally well-built, tall, and instead of coming to court in her school uniform as requested by the prosecution, she wore the dress and make-up that she had on that night. The judge concluded that by both her actions and appearance there was no way anybody in the court could have recognised her as a child.

It all depends on the individuals maturity, and that's why it's a minefield, it's incredibly variable. Another thread elsewhere put it thus: post-puberty is NOT a child, they are an adolescent. Sex with a adolescent should be treated more leniently than the same with a pre-pubescent.

What would you do if you found two 12 year old adolescents fondling each other, put them in the slammer for 15 years?

And what you are arguing is exactly what peadophiles argue. A pubescent child is a child. There are no circumstances or excuses that justify having sex with a child.

Why do you find it difficult to accept that it is never acceptable for an adult to have sex with a child?

Your last sentence is about children, not adults and children.

If you had a 12 year old daughter and an adult male had sex with her (she is a child and cannot give consent to sexual intercourse - sex without consent is rape) would you want/ask the Judge to give the man a lower sentence because she is 'tall', or was wearing make-up, or asked to have sex? Really?

Should all caught paedophiles just say - well she is tall - or - she was wearing make-up ..... so it can't be that bad that I had sex with a child. These arguments having been accepted in the case reported about the footballers will be used in future cases where paedophiles have been caught and are being prosecuted. All children are less safe as a consequence. Amazing how some try to justify the sexual abuse and rape of children.

HOLA4416

And what you are arguing is exactly what peadophiles argue. A pubescent child is a child. There are no circumstances or excuses that justify having sex with a child.

Why do you find it difficult to accept that it is never acceptable for an adult to have sex with a child?

Your last sentence is about children, not adults and children.

If you had a 12 year old daughter and an adult male had sex with her (she is a child and cannot give consent to sexual intercourse - sex without consent is rape) would you want/ask the Judge to give the man a lower sentence because she is 'tall', or was wearing make-up, or asked to have sex? Really?

Should all caught paedophiles just say - well she is tall - or - she was wearing make-up ..... so it can't be that bad that I had sex with a child. These arguments having been accepted in the case reported about the footballers will be used in future cases where paedophiles have been caught and are being prosecuted. All children are less safe as a consequence. Amazing how some try to justify the sexual abuse and rape of children.

What is the male in question is pretty much a child themself - and the girl in question looks for all intents and purposes to be over 16 and in fact informs the male that she is over that age ? You think a young lad in this situation is going to request some sort of vetting procedure from the local council before letting his hormones take him away to get it on with the girl in question ? :lol:

FFS - some people live in a fantasy land - they really do. And then they come out with comments on stories like this to brand anyone who has a more logical grasp of common sense as someone who justifies paedophiles. Mental - it truly is.

HOLA4417

What is the male in question is pretty much a child themself - and the girl in question looks for all intents and purposes to be over 16 and in fact informs the male that she is over that age ? You think a young lad in this situation is going to request some sort of vetting procedure from the local council before letting his hormones take him away to get it on with the girl in question ? :lol:

FFS - some people live in a fantasy land - they really do. And then they come out with comments on stories like this to brand anyone who has a more logical grasp of common sense as someone who justifies paedophiles. Mental - it truly is.

No, you are just another one who needs to ask themselves why they are defending (to whatever extent) adults having sex with children.

In the case under discussion the girls are barely out of Junior School.

What do you suggest? That children should be divided into those that it isn't ok to have sex with and those (due to being a bit tall, or because of wearing make-up) that it isn't really trhat bad or wrong to have sex with?

Going back to Corevalues claim - a post puberty child is not a child - complete and utter nonsense. Going from childhood to adulthood is not just about biology. Also there are children at Junior School that have entered puberty - so having sex with them isn't really having sex with a child?

Why do you want to excuse adults that have sex with children?

Research shows that about 70% of prostitutes in the UK first worked as prostitutes as children. But presumably having sex with these children isn't as bad as other child sexual abuse and rape because these children asked adult men to have sex with them? You think child prostitution is ok? Or if not ok, not that bad really?

FFS why are you justifying, to whatever extent, adults having sex with children?

HOLA4418

No, you are just another one who needs to ask themselves why they are defending (to whatever extent) adults having sex with children.

In the case under discussion the girls are barely out of Junior School.

What do you suggest? That children should be divided into those that it isn't ok to have sex with and those (due to being a bit tall, or because of wearing make-up) that it isn't really trhat bad or wrong to have sex with?

Going back to Corevalues claim - a post puberty child is not a child - complete and utter nonsense. Going from childhood to adulthood is not just about biology. Also there are children at Junior School that have entered puberty - so having sex with them isn't really having sex with a child?

Why do you want to excuse adults that have sex with children?

Research shows that about 70% of prostitutes in the UK first worked as prostitutes as children. But presumably having sex with these children isn't as bad as other child sexual abuse and rape because these children asked adult men to have sex with them? You think child prostitution is ok? Or if not ok, not that bad really?

FFS why are you justifying, to whatever extent, adults having sex with children?

And you are doing exactly as I expected. Try thinking about these situations logically rather than getting all over excited.

If a bloke who is 17 has sexual contact with a girl who is 12, but looks a lot older and tells the bloke she is 16 ? What has he done wrong ? Please tell me ? In hindsight he has had sex with a 12 year old. Nobody arguing about that. But what is he actually guilty of beforehand ? Basically trusting a young girl that she is telling the truth, and taking some sort of evidence (Whether it be a DOB on facebook or whatever) and using these two bits of evidence to say to decide it is ok to proceed.

Yet you think 15 years in prison is reasonable punishment for this mistake ?! Honestly - have a think about that. And if you are a bloke have a think about what you were like at the age of 17.

This particular story was started by a girl lying to a bloke. Without it - this event would most probably never have taken place. But yet again in society - it is the male who is the easy target.

These blokes were guilty of not checking up more fully on the details of the girls. Which they should have done. However hindsight is a wonderful thing. Then again - how many of us when similar ages and firing into birds round the local woods - checked their passports and got biometric data before hand ? I certainly didn't. And I imagine you did not either.

HOLA4419

And you are doing exactly as I expected. Try thinking about these situations logically rather than getting all over excited.

If a bloke who is 17 has sexual contact with a girl who is 12, but looks a lot older and tells the bloke she is 16 ? What has he done wrong ? Please tell me ? In hindsight he has had sex with a 12 year old. Nobody arguing about that. But what is he actually guilty of beforehand ? Basically trusting a young girl that she is telling the truth, and taking some sort of evidence (Whether it be a DOB on facebook or whatever) and using these two bits of evidence to say to decide it is ok to proceed.

Yet you think 15 years in prison is reasonable punishment for this mistake ?! Honestly - have a think about that. And if you are a bloke have a think about what you were like at the age of 17.

This particular story was started by a girl lying to a bloke. Without it - this event would most probably never have taken place. But yet again in society - it is the male who is the easy target.

These blokes were guilty of not checking up more fully on the details of the girls. Which they should have done. However hindsight is a wonderful thing. Then again - how many of us when similar ages and firing into birds round the local woods - checked their passports and got biometric data before hand ? I certainly didn't. And I imagine you did not either.

Yep, and you are doing exactly as I expected - continuing to try and justify adults having sex with children. You need to stand back, pause and ask yourself why you are siding with paedophiles, agreeing with their logic and justifications. Have you had sex with a child? I haven't and haven't found it difficult not to as so many do as well. But there are those who do. There are adults who acknowledge they are paedophiles and acknowledge their sexual attraction to children. Then there is a very large group - who are mostly men, but there are female paedophiles - who have sex with children but deny they are paedophiles. This includes a very large percentage of men who use prostitutes in the UK and abroad such as Thailand, etc.

Take a look at what you have written - you are trying to justify sex with 12 year old children. What do you not understand about 12 years being children?

And yes, adults do have the absolute responsibility to make sure that they are not having sex with children. And yes, having sex with children is never right, justified or excusable.

HOLA4420

Yep, and you are doing exactly as I expected - continuing to try and justify adults having sex with children. You need to stand back, pause and ask yourself why you are siding with paedophiles, agreeing with their logic and justifications. Have you had sex with a child? I haven't and haven't found it difficult not to as so many do as well. But there are those who do. There are adults who acknowledge they are paedophiles and acknowledge their sexual attraction to children. Then there is a very large group - who are mostly men, but there are female paedophiles - who have sex with children but deny they are paedophiles. This includes a very large percentage of men who use prostitutes in the UK and abroad such as Thailand, etc.

Take a look at what you have written - you are trying to justify sex with 12 year old children. What do you not understand about 12 years being children?

And yes, adults do have the absolute responsibility to make sure that they are not having sex with children. And yes, having sex with children is never right, justified or excusable.

Oh my word, you are so obtuse...

HOLA4421

:rolleyes:

You clearly haven't bothered to read what I have been saying. I won't bother wasting my time. I am sure others reading this thread will understand the point myself and a few others have made. You fall into the category that so many other people do. Everything is black and white. That is it - end of story. Myself - and others with a bit more common sense and life experience - realise that the World is not quite so black and white a place. There are shades of grey everywhere. Maybe one day you will realise this too.

Maybe the above sounds condescending ? Well perhaps it does. Because it probably is.

HOLA4422

I don't think he is trying to defend pedophiles and their ilk just people who get decieved into making a judgement of error. The girl said she was 16 the lads were 17 so theres only a 1 year difference and both over the age of consent. Its only cause this girl turned out to be 12 that started the problem. Pretty sure if this girl had come forward and said she was 12 to start with the lads probably wouldn't have anything to do with her and this whole situation wouldn't have come about.

Unless these guys preyed on young underage girls could you call them pedophiles or pervs or what have you which would be perfectly justified. Although to be fair 3 lads on 1 girl no matter what her age does make them come across as animals so they're probably not the best example to try and defend.

I don't think anyone here is trying to justify sex with 12 year old girls at all.

HOLA4423

:rolleyes:

You clearly haven't bothered to read what I have been saying. I won't bother wasting my time. I am sure others reading this thread will understand the point myself and a few others have made. You fall into the category that so many other people do. Everything is black and white. That is it - end of story. Myself - and others with a bit more common sense and life experience - realise that the World is not quite so black and white a place. There are shades of grey everywhere. Maybe one day you will realise this too.

Maybe the above sounds condescending ? Well perhaps it does. Because it probably is.

No ccc I have read everything you have said very carefully. Perhaps you don't understand the implications of what you are saying, or just don't care. You latest comment just confirms that for you, in your view, adults having sex is not always wrong. You have presented arguments that would allow all paedophiles when caught to argue - well, hindsight is a wonderful thing - and that no, its not my absolute responsibility to ensure that I am not having sex with children and that children must bear responsibility for ensuring that adults do not have sex with them - leading to ... if the child fails to bear this responsibility then the adult who had sex with them hasn't really done anything wrong, or only a bit wrong .... and that when an adult has sex with a child, the child should share the blame with the adult. And this is exactly what paedophiles argue and use to justify their sexual abuse and rape of children.

You really ought to read what you have written again - you have been trying to justify adults having sex with children barely out of Junior School.

What do you not understand about - it is absolutely wrong for adults to have sex with children + it is absolutely the adults responsibility to ensure that they are not having sex with a child under any circumstances & it is not the childs responsibility to ensure that adults are not having sex with them.

And if this sounds condescending so be it - I hope that when you have gained a bit more maturity you will understand that adults must absolutely (even if it does make it Black and White) taken on the responsibility of ensuring that they do not have sex with children. Why an adult would not want to take on that responsibility, of course, raises many questions.

HOLA4424

who? The girl who phoned up the lads asking for a gang bang? or the lads she asked for a gang bang?

The man who bullied the other girl into whatever she had to do, the one who is accusing the man of raping her. Actually, hang the lot of them, they are all scum anyway....

HOLA4425

They all look dodgy , some appear to have low IQs by the look of them.

I note theres a couple of Africans in there , rape is very common amongst black Africans so it came as no surprise to me to see their type in there.All in all they are scum , bring back the cane , the lefties would just give them a slap on the wrist and send them off to some taxpayer funded recovery centre THAT CRAP DOESN'T WORK FFS.

Archived