Please Let This Be A Typo!

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Yes, it is in Shropshire's countryside, but £1.7million for a two bed?

My link

Might skew RM's asking price index next month :D

It might as well be 60 billion. Anyone that looks at that place will surely dismiss the asking price out of hand and just offer what they think they can afford or what they think it's worth to them. I'm not entirely sure what the point in an asking price is if your going to be so far off what someone would probably pay for it.

HOLA448

So that's how they do it, throw in a few of these every month and INITIAL asking prices SOAR.

Actually rightmove exclude erroneous listings. There are normally several thousand a month IIRC. But I don't know how they work out what is mistake and what is genuine.

HOLA449

So that's how they do it, throw in a few of these every month and INITIAL asking prices SOAR.

There was a thread about Rightmove listings like that, two or three years ago, there were dozens of them.

I remember searching for them by selecting a low price area, putting £1M+ in the filter and finding them all over the country.

HOLA4410