House Price Crash Forum
bendy

Eu Saved Again

The leaked draft includes the possibility of a debt restructuring and expanding the European bail-out fund.

My link

can someone remind me why bailouts can't be pushed into the future for perpetuity?

cos' right now it's seeming like i'm right, a system that has no end to the added 0's doesn't care if it ever gets paid.

My link

can someone remind me why bailouts can't be pushed into the future for perpetuity?

cos' right now it's seeming like i'm right, a system that has no end to the added 0's doesn't care if it ever gets paid.

none of the PIGS.. is ever going to pay back...it's, never, never land..markets go up some people make money,as they do when the same markets go down.

third world debt has never been paid back nor will it BE...usa is never going to pay back...the PIGS are never going to pay back..the only people to pay back are the little people.

Edited by BXLONDONMAN

none of the PIGS.. is ever going to pay back...it's, never, never land..markets go up some people make money,as they do when the same markets go down.

third world debt has never been paid back nor will it BE...usa is never going to pay back...the PIGS are never going to pay back..the only people to pay back are the little people.

Hey, long time no see...

Last time you posted on here was back in early 2009, when you were screaming from the rooftops that the Pound would go to parity with the Euro :lol::lol::lol:

Who's next, Grumpy Old Man ? :D

Hey, long time no see...

Last time you posted on here was back in early 2009, when you were screaming from the rooftops that the Pound would go to parity with the Euro :lol::lol::lol:

Yes I thought this looked strangely familiar... how are you doing?

Yes I think that makes sense.

The more zeros you put on the end of goods the more surreal it becomes like in Zimbabwe with people paying billions to buy a tin of baked beans.

Once that happens people will look for alternatives to trade in.

Haven't seen him for a long while. Shame. I think he used to be more active on Dr. Bubb's site but fell foul of the Doc for some reason.

The system will collapse, because the system will look more and more illogical.

The system needs the bail out, and the tax payers will bail it out, That is what they are there for now. I've said way back in 2006 taxes will increase for the poor, they will get less for it and their standard of living will drop yet there taxes will rise.

The poor are the rich mans LOLR, just like the bank England, the state will bail out the rich and the working population will bail out the state. most of you believe that housing benefit was a cause of high rents, only mindless fools would believe that.

You are the animals in the farm, the state would be the workers and the owners are the rich, people have been brainwashed over the last 20 years, until you all say no and refuse to pay your taxes your just another product to be used .

YOU ARE BEING FARMED AND YOU DON'T REALISE IT.

Edited by crash2006

The more zeros you put on the end of goods the more surreal it becomes like in Zimbabwe with people paying billions to buy a tin of baked beans.

Once that happens people will look for alternatives to trade in.

They seem determined to make it happen.

Still I'm sure this new bailout will have it all contained :rolleyes:

My link

Don't worry it's just a hair of the dog!

I was pretty sure that a deal would be struck this time round but clearly the german tax payers/voters have now drawn a line in the sand. This post deal market rally is IMO the ideal (am possibly last) opportunity to offload stocks (and of course buy into you-know-what).

Edited by goldbug9999

The system needs the bail out, and the tax payers will bail it out, That is what they are there for now. I've said way back in 2006 taxes will increase for the poor, they will get less for it and their standard of living will drop yet there taxes will rise.

The poor are the rich mans LOLR, just like the bank England, the state will bail out the rich and the working population will bail out the state. most of you believe that housing benefit was a cause of high rents, only mindless fools would believe that.

You are the animals in the farm, the state would be the workers and the owners are the rich, people have been brainwashed over the last 20 years, until you all say no and refuse to pay your taxes your just another product to be used .

YOU ARE BEING FARMED AND YOU DON'T REALISE IT.

The brainwashing started long before 20 years ago.

I like the phrase 'tax livestock'. I've heard it coined elsewhere and it has a nice ring to it! ;)

The system will collapse, because the system will look more and more illogical.

Yup - after the debt, comes the printing. After the printing, comes collapse.

They need to start letting the market rebalance through real defaults. If not, the people will eventually either tell the VIs to f*ck off. As Gerald Celente says - 'when people have nothing left to lose, they lose it'.