juvenal

Discussion On Falling House Prices

"Well, Mr. Nolan, you're gullible"

:D

Happy memories

II'm starting to feel the gulliable one :D

Also Brian Binley MP, a quick look on wiki

Expenses

On 17 June 2009 it was revealed that Binley had claimed over £50,000 in expenses, renting a flat from his own company, BCC Marketing.[8] Two months after beginning to rent the flat, expenses rules were changed to clarify that MPs could no longer rent properties from businesses in which they had an interest. Binley appealed to the Speaker of the House Michael Martin, whilst still claiming for the flat. Binley lost his appeal after two and a half years, during which time he still claimed for the flat in question. Binley has not had to repay the £57,000 he improperly received while the Speaker deliberated.[9]

Short but very bearish - good stuff.

Asking prices too high, EAs valuing too high just to get volume on their books, Brits have to get out of mindset that rising house prices are good.

Nice bearish 10 minutes - probably would have been a good 30 mins if the global financial system was not melting down.

Overvaluing EAs getting a mention.

Unbelievable how agents are still doing this, when even that seller said he didn't expect his property to be worth as much as his agent said it was.

I might ask the publicly funded BBC if, in the interest of fairness, they will give me hours and hours of airtime to plug my websites like they do with Martin Lewis.

I might ask the publicly funded BBC if, in the interest of fairness, they will give me hours and hours of airtime to plug my websites like they do with Martin Lewis.

Why don't you twitter that Shelagh Fogerty presenter - she is on twitter.

Heard a snippet of the man trying to sell.

Needed to "release some equity" as though it was as righteous as freeing a trapped animal and then admit he was gullible and greedy enough to pin his hopes on the optimistic EA valuation. Still trying to sell... :lol:

Edited by daiking

Heard a snippet of the man trying to sell.

Needed to "release some equity" as though it was as righteous as freeing a trapped animal and then admit he was gullible and greedy enough to pin his hopes on the optimistic EA valuation. Still trying to sell... :lol:

:lol: Good one. The Wright Stuff had a couple of minutes on Greece/ EZ problems causing higher rates here, plus more repo`s, and us "paying more for our mortgages". It`s mainstream now that big problems are coming.

:lol::lol::lol:

yoda.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/radio/episode/b012krdq/

53:30 onwards is the snippet I heard about John Dee tring to sell in Grimsby (:o)

I canna be arsed listening to earlier when no doubt he says he needs to sell and release the equity to pay for a life saving op on a poorly kitten but listen to the minute or so from 53:30 before peanut head goes off about tax credits and stoozin'.

Says it all about property mentality.

Now I remember, about a min before the time I said, Martin Lewis was talking about some German economist he saw who asked why Brits thought rising property prices were a good thing unlike rising prices of everything else.

Why did Victoria Derbyshire get so defensive about the bank bailouts?

Like most of the population, she has internalised the idea that "We need to save the banks, to protect the economy that we all depend on. It's in all of our best interests to do so. This is not a situation of one group of people trying to take money from another."