House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
inflating

Bit Of A Bear-Fest On London Talk Radio

The presenter on LBC 97.3FM shares my opinion that the phone hacking story is really getting in the way of discussion and action on the major issue at the moment being the global debt, Eurozone etc.

Several callers phoned in with remarks ranging from their opinion that the euro might be gone by the end of the year, to predictions of total or almost total economic collapse by the end of 2012, etc.

Makes some of the posters on here seem chirpy and optimistic by comparison :D

Edited by inflating

to predictions of total or almost total economic collapse by the end of 2012

That's my prediction. I will be astonished if we can limp along like we are doing until December 31st 2012 without a major economic incident.

That's my prediction. I will be astonished if we can limp along like we are doing until December 31st 2012 without a major economic incident.

Someone called Antony is now telling the listeners about fractional reserve banking and he's bearish to say the least http://ukrp.musicradio.com/lbc973/live

(apparently his name's Patrick not Ant. oops)

Edited by inflating