House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tommyboy

London Tonight,

just seen our friend allsop on london tonight

looking a bit pale? lately and not so much of the usual crap coming out her mouth

dont know who the presenter on the monopoly clip was but when she said my advice is to buy now before the spring bounce made me wet myself

I wonder if people really take much notice of this woman anymore.

She is so obviously thick and her programmes are looking increasingly tired and dated (as indeed they are; most seem to be repeats from last year which was another age in terms of market sentiment).

Edited by Red Baron

Yep I saw it.

The question was, is it better to buy or rent ?

You then got Alison Cork, an Kirstie Allsop saying oh no buy now, but there did not seem to be any counter argument !

Or did I miss some part of the programme ?

You then got Alison Cork, an Kirstie Allsop saying oh no buy now, but there did not seem to be any counter argument !

Here is the counter arguement.

businesscycle.gif

We're in the blue bit passed peak.

Yep I saw it.

The question was, is it better to buy or rent ?

Or did I miss some part of the programme ?

I think I missed the first bit, too - Alistair wotnot at the end said 'what an interesting argument, I don't think Gilligan won it', so someone called Gilligan must have put the case for renting first - maybe andrew? Couldn't find a website for it.

I think I missed the first bit, too - Alistair wotnot at the end said 'what an interesting argument, I don't think Gilligan won it', so someone called Gilligan must have put the case for renting first - maybe andrew? Couldn't find a website for it.

Yep, it would have been Andrew Gilligan - he wrote bearishly in the Evening Standard a few weeks ago. I don't think the editor looked his article over before going to press! A man after my own heart...