House Price Crash Forum

Notw Whistleblower Found Dead

HOLA441

Genuine question: do you have any links?

I've a good one for you.

Pilots for 911 truth

Pentagon Survivor April Gallop Suing Rumsfeld, Cheney, Myers

April Gallop, an Army Officer who was stationed at the Pentagon on 9/11 is now suing top govt officials for their possible role in the attack and failure to evacuate the pentagon with prior knowledge of the impending attack. In a recently published article by Raw Story, April's attorney asserts -

"The ex-G.I. plaintiff alleges she has been denied government support since then, because she raised 'painful questions' about the inexplicable failure of military defenses at the Pentagon that day, and especially the failure of officials to warn and evacuate the occupants of the building when they knew the attack was imminent" said Veale in a media advisory.

Gallop.... does not believe that a Boeing 757 hit the building. Her son sustained a serious brain injury, and Gallop herself was knocked unconscious after the roof collapsed onto her office.

The suit also named additional, unknown persons who had foreknowledge of the attacks.

"What they don't want is for this to go into discovery," said Gallop's attorney, Mr. Veale, speaking to RAW STORY. "If we can make it past their initial motion to dismiss these claims, and we get the power of subpoena, then we've got a real shot at getting to the bottom of this. We've got the law on our side."

From the complaint -

"This claim is supported by data from the plane’s supposed “black box”, released by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), which indicate the plane passed over the building at very low altitude, just as an explosion and fireball were engineered by other means, a planted bomb or bombs and/or a missile."

We have contacted April offering any assistance she may need with this lawsuit.

For full article, full lawsuit complaint, as well as discussion, click here.

The obtained the black box recording from the Pentagon plane under a freedom of information request, and analysed the track. It did not match the official story. They have also analysed the two aircraft velocities at the towers. They exceed the airframes capabilities. My emphasis below:

Flight Data Recorder Expert Dennis Cimino has confirmed that the data being provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is missing crucial information, which according to Dennis, should be present and link the data to a specific aircraft and fleet. The NTSB provided three sets of data through the FOIA for what they claim is from American 77, N644AA. A csv file, an animation reconstruction and a raw data file. Rob Balsamo of Pilots For 9/11 Truth along with numerous other aviation experts, including trained Aircraft Accident Investigators have analyzed these files and determined they do not support an impact with the Pentagon. The data also exceeds the design limitations and capabilities of a standard 757 by a wide margin. This is based on data, precedent and numerous verified experts, including those who have actual flight time in the aircraft reportedly used for the 9/11 attacks (See - "Flight Of American 77", "9/11: Attack On The Pentagon" and "9/11: World Trade Center Attack" at Pilotsfor911Truth.org for full detailed analysis and interviews).

HOLA442

The obtained the black box recording from the Pentagon plane under a freedom of information request, and analysed the track. It did not match the official story. They have also analysed the two aircraft velocities at the towers. They exceed the airframes capabilities. My emphasis below:

So what happened to the missing aircraft and all the people on board, then? Bermuda Triangle?

HOLA443

They had been using cocaine for an average of 12 years and consumed about 5.5 grams of cocaine per day. Snorting was the most common way of using cocaine, but 10 said they injected intravenously and two said they smoked it (crack cocaine).

More than half of the those addicted to cocaine also used other substances -- such as heroin and alcohol -- and one in five was infected with either hepatitis C or HIV.

Heart function was normal in all the daily cocaine users, but 12 had localized abnormalities, 83 percent had structural damage, and 47 percent had swelling (edema) in the lower left ventricle. Edema was associated with greater cocaine consumption.

The researchers also found that 73 percent of the addicts had heart tissue scarring (fibrosis), possibly caused by a silent heart attack or toxic damage.

Not exactly the greatest advert against the use of this drug !! So take a huge amount of the drug daily for 12 years - and you will probably end up with some serious heart injury. However your daily heart function will more than likely be quite normal. :blink:

I have always wondered how these ageing rock stars are still alive after taking this sort of stuff for decades on end.

It is not as dangerous/damaging as we are all told - is it ? Not that it would tempt me. Hangovers really not worth it.

Anyway - considering all this - the timing of the death is quite something - is it not ? If they are trying to point to some sort of drug/bevvy overuse being the cause of this death.

Of course if it were me I would know of a very simple way to make this more likely. As if you read up the coke in the UK has perhaps 10-20% actual cocaine in it on average. So a coke addict will be used to taking that strength and the relevant amount per day. If they are a daily addict and user.

Suddenly you make sure they get a nice delivery of 100% pure cocaine ? They end up taking 5-10 amounts more per day than they are used to. I wonder what that could result in. :rolleyes:

Would be like someone being used to 5% beer and - without them knowing - you ensure they drank the same 10 pints on a night out - but it was in fact 25-50% alcohol.

If this was drug related - and there is some tin foil hat conspiracy - this would be my guess.

HOLA444

Archived