House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gruffydd

Media Moguls Body Discovered

The Guardian article raises a lot of interesting stuff if you read between the lines. Sounds like he sent his partner out of town and has had his nose broken and foot badly injured only last week...

As Mrs. Woods has suggested to me over our morning cuppa, I suspect his death is "not suspicious and unexplained" as the police know what happened and aren't going to tell.

Also check out #Anonymousabu.

Edited to add: Bin bag Rebekah! and What Anonymous have been replacing the Sun's frontpage with. It looks like Rebekah Brooks' husband misunderstood what she meant when she told him to drag all her computer files in the recycle bin.

It'll probably be gone by the time I have posted this, but the Sun's webpage now redirects to LulzSec's Twitter feed after 5 seconds...

The whole saga is starting to look like Midsomer Murders, except in that series the police were honest!!

(Please note... I posted this in the main forum, and looking for a cheap laugh :) )

The Guardian article raises a lot of interesting stuff if you read between the lines. Sounds like he sent his partner out of town and has had his nose broken and foot badly injured only last week...

As Mrs. Woods has suggested to me over our morning cuppa, I suspect his death is "not suspicious and unexplained" as the police know what happened and aren't going to tell.

Also check out #Anonymousabu.

Edited to add: Bin bag Rebekah! and What Anonymous have been replacing the Sun's frontpage with. It looks like Rebekah Brooks' husband misunderstood what she meant when she told him to drag all her computer files in the recycle bin.

Life is imitating art. Watched the Panorama special on NI where the whistleblower is interviewed in the presence of his solicitor only to discover on the following news bulletin that he's been found dead at his home. Very sad.

It's quite clear from the article that he was in his 40s, liked a drink and was a smoker - so he could have dropped dead at any moment.

Shame that only last week

"he claimed reporters at the paper (NOTW) could use police technology to find people using mobile phone signals"

Now we won't be getting any more revelations.

He probably made them all up anyway due to a previously undiagnosed mental illness.

Getting back to the Sun website hack...

fakewebsite_1949752c.jpg

The hackers' IT skills are clearly more advanced than their literacy skills! Admittedly The Sun's core market does not consist of many grammar snobs, and I have occasionally seen apostrophe errors in the text of stories, but never in a front page headline! And as for 'Murdoch, aged 80, has said to...' - he announced his intention to top himself after he did so?!