House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thod

Cutting Another Man's Hair

So a mate just showed up at my place and asked me to cut his hair. I refused stating that I find it slightly homosexual. Would you have cut it?

So a mate just showed up at my place and asked me to cut his hair. I refused stating that I find it slightly homosexual. Would you have cut it?

For a tenner I would have shaved his head. It would be a laugh, supposing he didn't mind the scars and loss of peripheral parts such as ears.

So you come from a place where hairdressing is considered to be 'gay'? which part of the country is that?

Used to do it all the time as a student. Pair of clippers off Boots = £9.95. Cut once and you're already nearly quids in.

Generally the choices were: No.1 all over, No.2 all over or No.3 all over.

If you want to feel more comfortable, you could ask him to do his head mostly by himself, then come over to you to get finished off. :lol:

Alternatively:

1. Drink two mugs of vodka.

2. Wake up with shaven head.

:D

Odd request really. Is he broke or something or are we talking pubic hair here? :o

If you're not a hairdresser then it's an odd request. Unless you cut your own hair with clippers.

My ex-H used to do his and ended up being the local barber for those who were skint.

Slightly homosexual? What is this? Do we rate everything on a scale of how homosexual it is?

Licking a man's knob = 99%

Cutting a man's hair with a boots electric clipper = 78%

Looking at a man's car = 56%

Replying to a man on HPC = 53%

being a man = 48%

Slightly homosexual? What is this? Do we rate everything on a scale of how homosexual it is?

being a man = 48%

I find your avatar slightly homosexual.

A gay man I know says that the difference between straight and gay is about 4 pints.

No, the difference between gay and straight is pushing back twice. The first time could've been a mistake. I'll get me coat.

I am not a hairdresser, no problem at all with professional male hairdressers. However, fondling another man's scalp and adjusting his hair is a sort of nurturing behaviour. I don't hug other men, I don't caress the backs of their hands etc. Any sort of physical contact beyond back slapping or mock combat makes me uncomfortable. I said 'slightly' homosexual because it is not genitalia but has some of the caring aspects you have with your woman. Perhaps I am just weird.

To be certain of not being in any way ambiguous you would have to cut it with this, whilst both being drunk:

3-phase-saw.jpg

What's with the poncy laminate flooring?

M-MS460R-S001_p.jpg

This is nuts. I have been going to various barbers for many years and the vast majority of them are men.

I don't have much of a sexuality radar that I apply to men, but I would say the vast majority of them are heterosexual too.

No caressing / washing. Just clippers & cut, & bit of a shave round the edges. Done & dusted in 15 minutes. Plenty of customers come in for a lengthy shampoo + cut hair + full on beard shave and none of that strikes me as sexual in the slightest.

being a man = 48%

:lol:

Totally homo imo.

You post using a woman's name. I find that very homo ;)

This is nuts. I have been going to various barbers for many years and the vast majority of them are men.

I don't have much of a sexuality radar that I apply to men, but I would say the vast majority of them are heterosexual too.

No caressing / washing. Just clippers & cut, & bit of a shave round the edges. Done & dusted in 15 minutes. Plenty of customers come in for a lengthy shampoo + cut hair + full on beard shave and none of that strikes me as sexual in the slightest.

So you'd be happy nipping round your mates on the way to the boozer for a quick trim eh?

He is a professional, no problem at all with him. A guy comes round your house and asks you, bit different. Are you sure he wants a hair cut or that he just wants you to touch him? Why ask me for a haircut? I don't know crap about it. All very worrying.

Well it depends. A random bloke coming round asking me for pretty much anything - I'd find that really strange. A mate asking for help cutting his hair? No probs. If he can't afford a few bob for a haircut he must be in dire straits and I'd help him out.

If he tried it on during the process he'd be stupid as I'd be the one holding the sharp stuff, and besides, I know all my mates well enough to not expect any horseplay.

I think the idea of two heterosexual male friends being unable to touch each other in anyway other than the usual playground sh*te without considering it homosexual is rather childish. I would laugh and make fun just like anyone else, but I certainly wouldn't say no to a friend who is utterly skint.

p.s. hmmm and maybe he can hoover the rest of the house too in addition to the hairy area.

There are 1% of occasions when it isn't classed as such?!

The one per cent could be he's been bitten on the bellend by a venomous snake; you've sucked the poison out to save his life, and spot one final bit you've missed....

The one per cent could be he's been bitten on the bellend by a venomous snake; you've sucked the poison out to save his life, and spot one final bit you've missed....

....or perhaps he slipped and fell, whilst his friends flies were open, as he became reluctantly excited due to a spider climbing up his trouser leg, and was desperately trying to prise it off...

He is a professional, no problem at all with him. A guy comes round your house and asks you, bit different. Are you sure he wants a hair cut or that he just wants you to touch him? Why ask me for a haircut? I don't know crap about it. All very worrying.

You never know.. you might enjoy it...

Sucking a mans bell end was not on the St Johns ambulance 3 day first aid at work course that I attended.

If you want to feel more comfortable, you could ask him to do his head mostly by himself, then come over to you to get finished off. :lol:

Subliminal homo :o:D