House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Daily Mail Price Research

Lol.

If you look on google maps there's loads of cars parked on there, so I'm guessing he was running late that day and had to park further down the slipway.

Lol.

If you look on google maps there's loads of cars parked on there, so I'm guessing he was running late that day and had to park further down the slipway.

More likely, he couldn't find space in that car park. Parking on a public slipway is just stupid. Didn't he have a clue about the Solent being tidal? Or is his name Canute?:rolleyes:

More likely, he couldn't find space in that car park. Parking on a public slipway is just stupid. Didn't he have a clue about the Solent being tidal? Or is his name Canute(anag)?:rolleyes:

£30,000 new, you gonk.

Yes, but what relevance does that have to the story. The intimation is this bloke has just lost £30k worth of car.

I can tell you he purchased the car on 3rd Feb 2008 so he paid nothing like £30k