House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LetsGetReadyToTumble

Finding Sales Details On A House That Has Been Sold

Hi, I know if you have the URL for a house on Rightmove that has been sold or withdrawn, it will still show the page but will say it's no longer up for sale.

Is there a way to find this archived information on Rightmove.

I know Zoopla keep archives, but they seem limited.

Many thanks for any help.

I'm trying to see if a house up for rent has been on the market recently. Sometimes the detals are a give away, written showing every detal as they do when selling, but I would really like to find the original page.

Google cache is your friend. Archive.org is less friendly but will still talk to you.

Land Registry

Give this a try:

Price Comparison Report

Shows anything thats been on RM in the past few yrs.

It *did* but there seems to be the strange case of the dissapearing properties in my searches with it.

I think estate agents manipulate that to wipe properties that have gone for far less than asking. Dont want the vendors thinking the agents cant achieve the price they say they can achieve, do we?

Its a dark and murky world, the world of estate agents. When they push transparency, you can be sure its only transparency that works in their favour.

Give this a try:

Price Comparison Report

Thanks for the link but only shows one photo and price not the details. Only returns 20 results which gave until March this year with the default 1/4 mile radius but by refining it to the postcode only i got it back to 2007. Just no details still. :(

Give this a try:

Price Comparison Report

That's pretty useful. If you can decipher which house it is, you can find its selling price on houseprices.co.uk.

and selling for

I was hoping there may be a way of finding the details of all house listed, sold or otherwise.

I know if you keep a note of the old url, it will still show.