House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Asheron

This Gold & Silver Rally Will Be One Of The Most Powerful That We Have Ever Seen!

Bob Chapman :

This is probably one of the most powerful rallies that you'll ever gonna see in anything not just in gold and silver , what happens is the manipulation by owners of the federal reserve JP Morgan Chase Goldman Sachs Citi Group HSBC and others to drive the price of gold and silver down did work to a certain extent but what they did do in that process is form a base a lower base than they had before and that base has been tested now 8 times , usually a base of support does not get tested more than 3 or 4 times , 4 is unusual 8 never happens , and when you have a base like that it is so powerful that usually beyond that you'll have a rally of a 100% to a 150% in both metals that's what's coming...

http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2011/07/bob-chapman-this-gold-silver-rally-will.html

I dont know right now tbh but the fact that most seem to be saying that the summer doldrums are over early this year makes me weary that a big smackdown is in the post.

I am only buying beer and popcorn for a while......

I dont know right now tbh but the fact that most seem to be saying that the summer doldrums are over early this year makes me weary that a big smackdown is in the post.

Jim Sinclair and James Turk both made it known about 2 months ago that they expected gold and silver to make a surprise move upwards this year in the traditional Summer doldrums.

Been expecting a smackdown for a while, actually hoping for one to load up with some more, it just hasn't happened yet though :angry:

Guess we'll have to see if Europe can stop burning down for five minutes and what happens with the US debt ceiling dog & pony show.

James Turk's been saying "silver's off to the races" since Jan 08, Jim Willie "eastern hit men will bust the Comex" since 09 and Egon Von Greyez "the dark times are here" since the birth of Christ.

I may agree with their general sentiments but their timing is sh*t.

:lol: I have to agree with you on that statement.

Urber-bull James Turk has been getting it a bit better of late, his yearly gold price targets were always about 15% over optimistic.