House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyMe

Atlantis Final Launch - Booster-Cam

I love all of this stuff.

it's just getting so feckin obvious!!

they even tell you WHY,in occult tems..what is about to happen,why they really need to forment utter panic and war.

the war itself is a smokescreen,for the new control system these guys absolutely must have if THEY are to survive the coming geophysical stuff....the ley lines won't be working quite as usual(plus the "electrical" events) that being the benevolent masters they are,they seek to protect us from......only it's not protection at all.

think lasers...and photonic energy levels.....that's your water content that is!!...suk it up!!

problem is,there are a few reasonably well educated people that know the score already.

I'm getting a bit fed up with their brainwashing!!

they even tell you WHY,in occult tems..what is about to happen,why they really need to forment utter panic and war.

the war itself is a smokescreen,for the new control system these guys absolutely must have if THEY are to survive the coming geophysical stuff....the ley lines won't be working quite as usual(plus the "electrical" events) that being the benevolent masters they are,they seek to protect us from......only it's not protection at all.

think lasers...and photonic energy levels.....that's your water content that is!!...suk it up!!

problem is,there are a few reasonably well educated people that know the score already.

obvious as in ********?

or obvious as in planned?

Why don't you elaborate further for the obviously terminally-thick such as myself?

obvious as in ********?

or obvious as in planned?

obvious as in quite meticulously planned,and esoteric stuff that is only just becoming public thanks to the internet(and some politicians of whatever persuasion do have knowledge of it)

http://fusionanomaly.net/cropcirclegeoglyph97.jpg

when you hear presidents etc talking about "multi-polar" worlds etc,they are not joking.,you just have to learn to read between the lines.