House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkman

A House For Demolition Surely?

THE house of horrors where serial killers Fred and Rose West began their murder spree has been turned into a BROTHEL.

A mum and son are suspected of leading a gang that forced trafficked women to become sex slaves at the notorious Gloucester house.

Undercover cops who infiltrated the gang fear dozens of girls from Eastern Europe were forced into prostitution.

One victim claimed she was RAPED by her pimp inside the gang's rented HQ at 25 Midland Road - where the Wests' daughter Charmaine, eight, was murdered and buried under the kitchen floor.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3696252/Fred-and-Rose-West-house-is-a-brothel.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

I'm surprised this house is still standing at all. To think it's now a brothel leaves a bitter taste in your mouth somehow.... :ph34r:

I'm confused!

I clearly remember seeing the News at the time showing the West's house had been demolished with an open space being left there.

ditto... google search says that was a different house (BTLers?)

I wonder if this house was an early address for them, and most murders took place in another house?

I don't know tbh. And I'm too drunk to google.

I'm confused!

I clearly remember seeing the News at the time showing the West's house had been demolished with an open space being left there.

that was 25 cromwell street gloucester that they knocked down ! fred west d.i.y. ,if you want the best try west,make no bones about it,we put body and soul into every job.most of freds family have been into patios ,bathrooms and fireplaces for years, we knock the competition dead. an old leaflet from west diy :ph34r: