House Price Crash Forum

The Camera Doesnt Lie

HOLA441

2nd picture, then 4th picture. Richard Madeleys head either squashes or stretches. In the 1st(2nd) pic its really long, in the 2nd(forth) one its really normal. Odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2014601/Sam-Attwater-joins-Madeley-clan-girlfriend-Chloes-birthday-dinner.html

Some bona-fide reptilian shapeshifter sh1t right there.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Wide angle lens.

Possibly, but I would imagine it's more a case of the image processing to make it fit in to the rigid 468px width they are using on the site.

They are cropping or manipulating the images to fit the structure, you can see this if you look at the image sizes, the first is 468px × 936px and then the second is 468px × 894px, therefore different ratios. One (or possibly both) of the images has been cropped in some way and then the size altered to fit in to the 468 width.

It is a major ball ache to maintain the correct ratios once you start cropping pictures so often you will force the issue by breaking the ratio therefore either squashing or elongating the image, even if it is only slightly, most of the time you wouldn't notice. I'd imagine Richards head is somewhere in between both sizes, ones been "stretched" vertically the other horizontally. If it had only been one it might not have been so noticeable.

HOLA445

2nd picture, then 4th picture. Richard Madeleys head either squashes or stretches. In the 1st(2nd) pic its really long, in the 2nd(forth) one its really normal. Odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2014601/Sam-Attwater-joins-Madeley-clan-girlfriend-Chloes-birthday-dinner.html

Some bona-fide reptilian shapeshifter sh1t right there.

Now I know where you get your name from, why in the world you would want to read about this lot......

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Archived