House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Traffic Police - "credits"

On Traffic Cops on BBC1 now. Openly admitted that each officer has to get 300 "credits" per month...Certain offences are given different values - no seatbelt 5 credits. Should be iPlayer later...

On Traffic Cops on BBC1 now. Openly admitted that each officer has to get 300 "credits" per month...Certain offences are given different values - no seatbelt 5 credits. Should be iPlayer later...

Fortunately for us cash cow motorists there arent many traffic police left because they were replaced by yellow boxes.

I dont mind paying for not wearing a seatbelt or them getting 5 credits, I just want to be spared the tired old cliche about having to tell my family blah blah....

And why couldn't they be honest with the BMW driver? Thought he was on the phone, but wasn't so gave him a ticket because of an illegal number plate on the rear. The Police office said he was stopped for black number plates front and back.

I got done for not wearing a seatbelt many years ago in my early twenties. I looked alot younger than my age driving round in a brand-new Peugeot 106 quicksilver and he went one further telling me that the tax payer would feel best pleased paying for my new face after a crash (at the time as a higher rate tax payer) I screeched that I was intact said tax payer and my ticket was duly presented - git! (not for the ticket but the attitude mind).

edit: bl00dy iPhone!!!