House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bogbrush

Something Good Comes Out Of The Hacking Scandal

Louise Mensch

I mean, seriously. Who gave a sh1t what Paxman was on about when sat to his right reclining gracefully in what looked like very sheer (and long) leggings?

All accentuated by the contrast to having Tessa Jowell next to her.

Website images don't do her justice.

Louise Mensch

I mean, seriously. Who gave a sh1t what Paxman was on about when sat to his right reclining gracefully in what looked like very sheer (and long) leggings?

I didn't know who she was when I saw you mentioning her. I suppose the following is her relevance to HPC?

She has three children from her previous marriage to property speculator Anthony LoCicero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch

I quite like Seema Shah from Capital Economics.

Been on telly a few times and is probably as big a bear as all of us (bears) are.

Housing economist Seema Shah, of Capital Economics, said: 'The market is still overvalued, whichever measure you use.

'Prices need to fall a further 20% to 25% to get back their long-term trend

Something good that should happen. Assume anything you say is being listened to unless you put the effort in to encrypt it yourself. Security is so easy it's not efficient to bang on about privacy laws and have the courts, police, and politicians waste time and money over it every time it happens.

nice to see Harry Potters spell binding friend, Hermione Graingeremma.jpg having such a good influence in the muggle parliament

post-10213-0-91613500-1310646342_thumb.jpg

She is not bad but I prefer the TV goddes Daisy MacAndrew. She just looks SO dirty.

And you could talk to her about Interest rates and BTL whilst on the job. Heaven. :lol:

She is not bad but I prefer the TV goddes Daisy MacAndrew. She just looks SO dirty.

And you could talk to her about Interest rates and BTL whilst on the job. Heaven. :lol:

5LoMoiMcAndrewL_468x646.jpg

On a more serious note. I sent this to my MP and No 10.

"Did you see Newsnight last night? A cross section of the public were asked their views on the hacking scandal. They weren't interested. They all thought there are far more important issues to consider.

Can you start being more aware of public opinion? This hacking scandal has been blown out of all proportion. It's been a gripe of Labour having been binned by Murdoch.

The Coalition has been suckered into this. You're acting on behalf of the losers known as the Labour party. I think Murdoch should be allowed to bid for BSkyB.

And can somebody highlight that that was only the third time McRuin has visited the house since the GE. He's a very expensive drain on the public purse.

And while I'm at it, can we have capital punishment back for child killers, a matter that has been raised by this hacking scandal?

I feel we are not represented by the HoC any more. We are simply told what's good for us. For example, when did we get a vote on Europe?

cheers."

Annoyed me how the 2 'experts' on Paxman's left were both allowed to sate that Ed Millltwat had upstaged Camoron, totally unchallenged.

The BBC are getting worse.

Louise Mensch

I thought you were going to say the hedge funds that have lost squillions after betting on the BSkyB takeover.

Cheered me up, anyway. :)

Louise Mensch

The stupid, smug bitch gets her ärse handed to her on a plate (with a few extra holes in it) by Piers Morgan.

The stupid, smug bitch gets her ärse handed to her on a plate (with a few extra holes in it) by Piers Morgan.

She over stated the case and somewhat misquoted him.

Sounds like he knew exactly what was going on though by his own statement from his book. He was just sensible enough not to spell it out literally as she alleged.

He knew.. :lol:

Mensch is on Newsnight tonight wearing a Union jack skirt :lol:

Pure class.