House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Things To Do In The Bath

A big wet soapy ***** is always a winner I find. Lock the door though. I still can't look my sister in the eye...

I'm surprised it took until the second reply for this suggestion to come up.

add more hot water and keep adding, drain colder water by pulling the plug and imagine you're a lobster.

alternatively, when you get in the bath make sure your knees stick out the water so some of your legs are dry. lower them slowly pretending they are pieces of land and that the water is rising due to GLOBAL WARMING until they are submerged and everyone's dead.

what?

it's just creativity.

honest.

:unsure:

:blink:

alternatively, when you get in the bath make sure your knees stick out the water so some of your legs are dry. lower them slowly pretending they are pieces of land and that the water is rising due to GLOBAL WARMING until they are submerged and everyone's dead.

I already do that, believe it or not.

I've said this before on HPC (as you do), but if you have one of those "overbath showers", turn it on full blast cold, and sit in the dark with the icy bath overflowing, wearing a Fair Isle jumper and some wellingtons ringing a hand bell and pretend to be in "Das Boot".

das-boot-movie.gif

Been there, done that!

With your bum still under water fart into an upside down beer mug, keep the fart trapped under the bath water for a minimum of 30 minutes to heat it up nicely.

Then release the fart and let us all know how bad it smells.....

Get on a bus to Swindon

:lol:

Would this be in a mobile bath รก la 'Last of the Summer Wine' ? :)

With your bum still under water fart into an upside down beer mug, keep the fart trapped under the bath water for a minimum of 30 minutes to heat it up nicely.

Then release the fart and let us all know how bad it smells.....

I salute your obvious talent as a contortionist. You must have quite a large bath, too.

Submerge head and pretend you are in a pre-Raphaelite painting?

Obviously you have to imagine pretty hard if you are a chap with not much hair, like me.

What ever you do.. don't google images of "in the bath" while your in the bath.

I'm pretty sure I just popped up on every police radar in the country :ph34r:

With your legs straight and covered in water, pull the plug and wait. Feel the thrilling sensation of the water pushing down on your skin! Weird :blink:

I always desisted with that in the fear that some of my sperm may stay alive in the warm water and then make my Mother pregnant.

(I hasten to add - we did not share bath water, merely that some microscopic blighters may still be lurking)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/archive/index.php/t-2649592.html

In the course of my research I came across this incredibly disgusting story by Chuck Palahniuk - enjoy:

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

You researched to see whether it may be true? :lol:

What was your conclusion?

EDIT: Are you concerned that your little brother may also be your son? He does look like you doesn't he. :lol:

My conclusion is that the markets will tank at the next full moon.

My little brother does look like me, but he's taller and lives in Barnes. I pity him, really.