House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ungeared

Be Careful Who You Date

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14131133

Catherine Kieu Becker allegedly laced her husband's dinner with a drug A US woman drugged her estranged husband, tied him to a bed and cut off his *****, police in California say.

The woman then threw the ***** into the waste disposal and told police who attended the incident in Garden Grove, near Los Angeles: "He deserved it."

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, has been charged with poisoning and assault with a deadly weapon.

The 51-year-old victim, who has not been named, is in a serious condition following surgery.

Lt Jeff Nightengale, of Garden Grove police, said the two are going through a divorce.

He said the woman had drugged the man's dinner on Monday night.

"He believed something was wrong with his food," he said.

"The victim went to lie down and he woke up tied to the bed with his wife tugging his clothes off.

"The female cut off his ***** with a knife... tossed the ***** in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal to the 'on' position.

"The suspect called 911 and told responding officers that he 'deserved it'."

He added: "Officers arrived and located a male victim tied to the bed and bleeding from his groin area."

Ms Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

She is due to appear in court on Wednesday.

Are the *****s from the original story or some filter on here? Pretty sad either way when it's the proper word for a part of the body. I'll find out whether it's HPC blocking ***** or not when I post this.

It's HPC. Oh dear.

Are the *****s from the original story or some filter on here? Pretty sad either way when it's the proper word for a part of the body. I'll find out whether it's HPC blocking ***** or not when I post this.

It's HPC. Oh dear.

I can only assume at some point in the sites history some juvenile name calling of your a pen15 happened therefore the word has been banned.

Ms Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem

that is an awsome thing to be arrested for, what is it?

Edited to add penises. (Reply to my post and you'll see how to beat the swearing filter, for when you think it is right and proper to do so.)

I fail to see why mentioning a part of the male anatomy is swearing. It hasn't been treated like **** [the female equivalent] has. By the way, how do you get past the filter?;)

Edit: spelling

If you look at my post (by replying to it) I've put open and close square bracket html commands for italics (you can use anything) in the middle of the word, which breaks it up for the swearing filter and makes it unrecognisable.

For example: swanky (with the embedded html commands) or s*****y (without).

I'm disgusted you should use such vile and offensive language on HPC. I shall be complaining to the moderators forthwith.

If you look at my post (by replying to it) I've put open and close square bracket html commands for italics (you can use anything) in the middle of the word, which breaks it up for the swearing filter and makes it unrecognisable.

For example: s*****y (with the embedded html commands) or s*****y (without).

Thank you for the lesson. I'll try not to forget. Trial [****]

I read this is a pretty common crime by scorned women in Asia. The MO (drug food, execute crime) is exactly the same, although it's usually a cut n' dump with some bemused copper finding the displaced tissue in a pot plant ot the side of the road or something before it get's reattached with a 50/50 chance of success. Never heard of a mincemeat version of this story before. This version is quite brutal.

Edited to add penises. (Reply to my post and you'll see how to beat the swearing filter, for when you think it is right and proper to do so.)

durch you *****.

you can't have any tom, ***** or harry swerving the filters.

:P