House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IPOD

Sales Slump At M F I

Ditched their boss and also talikng to their lenders to get some space. Plenty of time to short these guys. Also FCCN are going to drop the **** logo in attempt to revive their fortunes...good luck!

did he mewed out of MFI ?

Guest Riser

Guy from the City on Channel4 news commenting on MFI:

"Investors do not have much to look forward to in the future particularly with the state of the housing market" B)

Think we could build an MFI house with all the liquidated stock? Could build a house interior for less than a tenner! Cool, things are looking up!

Ooops... just remembered there will be no where to return it IF it all falls apart.

mmmm....

id like to slag them off, but i have a lot of nostalga for those old industrial unit 'complexes'. where a keen happy mum might have shopped for some new light wood veneer sideboard, while your dad put it together badly in rush not to miss bullseye. they were responsible for the introduction of glue and peg furniture to the masses in the early 80s. before that it was cavendish woodhouse - it was the ikea of the boomers. im sad now as more modern retail history slides into the abyss.

read my signature and quietly weep with me.