House Price Crash Forum

Pregnant At 15, Daughter Of Britain's Most Prolific Single Mother (And, Of Course, She's On Benefits - Just Like Mum)

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013309/Pregnant-15-daughter-Britains-prolific-single-mother-And-course-shes-benefits--just-like-mum.html

She tells her children to do as she says and not as she does.

But the words of mother of 14 Joanne Watson – who receives more than £2,000 a month in state handouts – have fallen on deaf ears.

Her 15-year-old daughter Mariah is pregnant, the father has ‘left the scene’, and the youngster is about to start living off benefits.

Mrs Watson, 40, is raising her giant brood alone after parting from her husband John, 46, three years ago, and breaking up with subsequent partner Craig le Sauvage, 35, last year.

Although it's not clear if she's always been on benefits or just after she split with her husband. But judging from some of the article it appears the girls all seem to get pregnant around 16.

HOLA442
and breaking up with subsequent partner Craig le Sauvage, 35, last year.

Craig the savage must have been a very brave man to take on 14 other men's kids. Perhaps he was training to be a teacher.

HOLA443

It is a completely rational choice tbh.

Sit down and have a thihnk would you rather slave away for NMW or less 40-60 hours a week and end up with bog all post taxes and rent.

Or would you like it handed to you on a plate?

Most bottom earners will be better off on benefits, the sooner people realise this the sooner they will crash the system. The working people are quite silly.

My own fortitude in always being employed no matter how crappy the job means I have large NIC gaps, don't qualify for any state assistance and I'm tired and hungry all the time. Am I stupid? Economically absolutely.

HOLA444

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013309/Pregnant-15-daughter-Britains-prolific-single-mother-And-course-shes-benefits--just-like-mum.html

Although it's not clear if she's always been on benefits or just after she split with her husband. But judging from some of the article it appears the girls all seem to get pregnant around 16.

its a culture of breed for Benefits we have created, once upon a time it used to be train and learn a skill and you will be ok, now its get pregnant and theres no need to worry about housing, food,denist bills,Prescripions, school dinners, council tax, school trips for the kids,no worries about housing maintenance, and you will always notice that when they are on TV complaining about how bad done to they are there is always a 42inch tv in the background a laptop and some sort of games machine, Where have we gone wrong :angry:

Edit forgot about a mobile phone each :lol:

HOLA445

Feck me sideways. More useless eaters. She's had at least 11 daughters, and it appears that they are following in her footsteps:

1989 1

2011 11

2033 121

2055 1331

2077 14641

2099 161051

And we are worried about global warming?! What about being buried in chavs?

HOLA446

Feck me sideways. More useless eaters. She's had at least 11 daughters, and it appears that they are following in her footsteps:

1989 1

2011 11

2033 121

2055 1331

2077 14641

2099 161051

And we are worried about global warming?! What about being buried in chavs?

:D

I'm also disappointed that the only important fact, the value of the council house she lives in, has been omitted.:ph34r:

HOLA447

It is a completely rational choice tbh.

Sit down and have a thihnk would you rather slave away for NMW or less 40-60 hours a week and end up with bog all post taxes and rent.

Or would you like it handed to you on a plate?

Most bottom earners will be better off on benefits, the sooner people realise this the sooner they will crash the system. The working people are quite silly.

My own fortitude in always being employed no matter how crappy the job means I have large NIC gaps, don't qualify for any state assistance and I'm tired and hungry all the time. Am I stupid? Economically absolutely.

There is a lot to be said for your argument.I have been self employed since 1977 and I reckon I have earned roughly the same as if I had carried on being a teacher.But I would have chosen to do what I have done because even had I only made NMW at it I would have had a better life.No Boss man to tell me when to jump and how high.

HOLA448

is that 2k a month cash? what with all the other benefits?

disclaimer: this woman is small fry compared to the leeches that are the 'financial services' sector.

edit just looked at the photo - i would :D

another edit, just realised she's 15, whoops :lol:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

is that 2k a month cash? what with all the other benefits?

disclaimer: this woman is small fry compared to the leeches that are the 'financial services' sector.

edit just looked at the photo - i would :D

another edit, just realised she's 15, whoops :lol:

Its common place to see the sign in some of these people windows,

HAPPY 30th Birthday GRANDMAR :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Looks early 20s-easily

Tee hee I was wondering if someone would mention her shagableness. Yes most definitely, although I am wondering about mum, has she been rubbing chocolate cake all over herself? Surely she can't have enough time to sunbathe / sunbed herself, what with her godly motherliness taking care of her children?

HOLA4416

Tee hee I was wondering if someone would mention her shagableness. Yes most definitely, although I am wondering about mum, has she been rubbing chocolate cake all over herself? Surely she can't have enough time to sunbathe / sunbed herself, what with her godly motherliness taking care of her children?

Check out this cracker , judging by her mental issues probably cut from the same cloth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2013874/Holly-Piggott-Pregnant-teen-drinks-32-units-week.html#comments

HOLA4417

And when you see articles like this, does it not give weight to the idea that people really should need a licence before being allowed to breed.

who decides who can have kids or not? another whole beaurocracy? no thanks.

HOLA4418

Money. The state needs to stop dishing out child benefit for 2 or more kids like China.

Nah it varies. The one child policy is enforced in different ways. Often its sure you can have as many children as you want, but only your first child can have state education and is allowed onto the state subsidised healthcare system (state pays upto 80% of your health care costs)

Archived