House Price Crash Forum
killkon

Corrupt Banks, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Police, And Now The Evil Press(Notw)

The goings on at the NOTW have convinced me that there is now an embedded evil inthe form of our "establishment" in the UK that has little concern about what is right or wrong to the every day individual in the UK and is just totally self serving.

How did we just put up with the evil press that had so much power that people who were supposedly in real power were so frightened and gutless that they not only allowed their bad behaviour but they actually sold their souls to them. Can you imagine the better politicians as well as over high profile seats of power we could of had in this country if it was not for the press, how many people have not taken up high profile public service jobs becuase they wre frightened of the press.

Banks, police, politicians all looking after their own interests, and all of the so called leaders in all these organisations blind or ignoring the self serving money grabbing criminal behaviour going on. It is not until these people are exposed that our so called leaders show any kind of moral outrage. Remember Gordon Brown tried to prevent the exposing of expence scandal, and David Cameron employed as a press officer the prince of Darkness.

I have wondered for a while now is there forces out there that deliberetly allow or even cause housing shortages out there in order to keep certain individuals in power and in pocket. Is Land not released in order to save evil individuals from losing money from a property correction should one happen.

At the end of the day it is a moral duty to home people in good quailty houses, something that is not really that hard to do. It is all just so obvious what we must do in the UK in order to give all of us better lives, but we don't do it.. WHY!!.

Only 5% of the land mass of the UK has has the entire property of our country built on it, if only another less thas 0.5% was released for building homes then our housing needs would be far more than covered.

So many of us now are forced to live in the rented properties of those with all the power, we are like the people in suspended animation in the Matrix, we are just batteries that feed their self serving needs.

The one bit of hope I do have though is that so much of the in your face corruption that seems to have dogged our country is now being taken on, not by the politicians as they are cowardly little worms that are now only reacting to events, but by certain little ppl that have dug their heals in and said enough is enough.

I am now living in hope that as a white hetrosexual male that has always worked and paid so much tax, that soon the evil ****'s that have prevented me from owning my own home will so be put in their place.

Nothing will happen until you and I are on the streets, friend.

Yonks ago I believed the world was a much truer place than the years before but it's all just a mask. Laws, civility - forget it!

Yonks ago I believed the world was a much truer place than the years before but it's all just a mask. Laws, civility - forget it!

Yes tend to agree.

We need to make the British establishment become afraid of the people once again. In the same way that the French establishment always tread lightly incase the masses riot.

Certainly for the past 20 to 30 years or so its been the other way round. Perhaps that has been one of Murdochs great achievements, as he sees it. By buying the British political class, silencing the police and promoting his agenda the end result has been the cowing of the UK population.

Sheeple like celebs. Baby sheeplesay they want to be famous when you ask them what they want do when they grow up.

The press has just pandered to this.

The TV fills their lives with x-factor-reality-fame-twaddle so much that that's all some of them watch.

The UK could be thrown into turmoil by a plane crashing if it carried 4 z-list celebs.

Going on the steets is pointless unless you are organised, numerous, armed and disciplined and prepared to stay there without compromise in the face of a very violent reaction. I don't think we are anywhere near it at all. Quite the opposite.

I agree totally with your view, but if you are going to bother you need to have a big hammer behind any polite requests you might like to make of your betters.

Have you seen the sentence handed out to the young man from York who bravely threw a few sticks at the police in the London demo? One year for Violent Disorder. Do it at a football match and get a community order...do it drunk on a friday night and get a fine. Knock the teeth out of a fellow drinker in a bar (if you are a famous footballer) and get a 300k defence costs order from our tiny remaining legal aid fund (that won't be there to help you if you recieve an income above benefit level anymore BTW) .

Make no mistake, they are ready for it to go and well rehersed from Ireland to the miners strike. If you want political violence just prepare accordingly.

<br />Why have people become sheeple though? Diet doesnt help with peoples critical thinking the general consensus from business is that kids today are more dumbed down than previous decades, likewise the news we are fed shapes our thinking and topic of discussion. <br /><br />If people are directed away from the more important topics of discussion tabloids especially guilty here then how can the country collectively sort itself out and each every one us show some accountability and responsibility towards society? <br /><br />Maybe we have become a product of the nanny state, a <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Milgram#Milgram.27s_Experiment_18:_A_Peer_Administers_Shocks.' class='bbc_url' title='' rel='nofollow'>Milgram experiment</a> of the highest order, where people believe the authority in this case the state and dont stop to think for themselves.<br /><br />Likewise if Murdoch can "buy" his politics and govt then whats the point of representive democracy today?<br />

Exactly - in our quasi-communist type 'broken' society - deliberately done by the Elites eg not sending in (deliberately reduced amounts of) coppers to weed out the rotten apples on Estates etc - muvvers are forced to work for banks to pay off a mortgage.

Kids are taken from the parents 10+ hrs a day and brainwashed by anything the loonies in Govt want to implement. Most of this is PSYOPS designed to turn the kids against the Adult ie their thought processes/concepts (like the EVIL "Greenie" brainwashing going on (break social cohesion - therefore easier to control as people are manipulated "to & fro")

(in the Bible it tells us to look after the Earth. Big Business and Billionaire Elites rape the Earth then blame it on us proles/make us feel guilty - after they have taken the major part of the Wealth)

I love these sorts of posts, they give me hope for the future, trouble is we the few are outnumbered by them the many, the Sheeple.

For anything to change the Sheeple are going to have to get off the couch and take in the streets by the million, for this to happen they are going to need a reason. The fact peoples wealth is currently melting into the abyss doesn't seem to be enough, trouble is this is a slow moving train wreck that has been quite orderly managed so far.

A vast number of people are doing quite well out of the current policy of keeping asset prices up and interest rates low. The young seem to be the ones who are being fukced over the most, no jobs, university costs sky high, car insurance unaffordable, housing unaffordable, etc, etc.

The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom, the fiat money system is totally screwed and the only policy left is to kick the can down the road in the hope it doesn't blow on the can kickers watch.

I love these sorts of posts, they give me hope for the future, trouble is we the few are outnumbered by them the many, the Sheeple.

For anything to change the Sheeple are going to have to get off the couch and take in the streets by the million, for this to happen they are going to need a reason. The fact peoples wealth is currently melting into the abyss doesn't seem to be enough, trouble is this is a slow moving train wreck that has been quite orderly managed so far.

A vast number of people are doing quite well out of the current policy of keeping asset prices up and interest rates low. The young seem to be the ones who are being fukced over the most, no jobs, university costs sky high, car insurance unaffordable, housing unaffordable, etc, etc.

The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom, the fiat money system is totally screwed and the only policy left is to kick the can down the road in the hope it doesn't blow on the can kickers watch.

Unions do it in the best interests of their members, yet are vilified. Do we have a hierarchy of non sheeple?

It was the Sheeple on Mumsnet, according to a rant by the editor of The Times last night, that destroyed the NOTW :blink: If true then the Internet and perhaps sites like this are starting to have influence in unforseen ways.

Eventually even the Sheeple's tolerance gets tested. In this case the hacking of Millie Downers phone by News International hacks

Guest sillybear2

Corrupt fridges too, check out the name of BEKO's parent company.

Part of the KOC group too :-

koc-logo.png

I think this says a lot about the current milieu, but I'm not sure what exactly.

Yes tend to agree.

We need to make the British establishment become afraid of the people once again. In the same way that the French establishment always tread lightly incase the masses riot.

Certainly for the past 20 to 30 years or so its been the other way round. Perhaps that has been one of Murdochs great achievements, as he sees it. By buying the British political class, silencing the police and promoting his agenda the end result has been the cowing of the UK population.

True. Tthe post-War order/welfare state was built on that Establishment's fear of the people, in particular, that they would embrace communism. All that's been rolled back as that fear has ebbed.

I think there are guys on this board posting who like me are being driven nuts because we are living in an absurd world where we are witnessing lesser educated and people with less paid jobs or no job at all and who are in many cases lazy, walking through front doors of homes we have no hope at the moment of living in.

It is not that more people do not realise, it is just that they really do not care, why should they!, many have profited from the corruption going on.

Take housing benefit for example, one of the most corrupt and dishonest welfare benefits going, at the end of the day it is being used to pay for investors specualtive property purchases and hiding behind a smoke screen of being there to help vulnerable poorly paid people who cannot afford homes to live in, in the process making people like borderline homeless, and I earn well above the average wage.

It is only for so long that many of us are going to be able to put up with this state of affairs, we don't cry victim, we stay within the law and work our socks off and pay taxes for all the services that we all use. Eventually more of us are going to say f*** it and go off and do whatever it takes to get on in life. I am highly in favour of helping the needy and weak in this country, I am quite happy to help to put a roof over the head and wrap clothing around a man or woman in trouble, what I object to is the needy walking around in a better coat than me and hooking it on to coat peg of a home that is far better than mine.

There is one basic principle that you should not alter to the proggression of indvidual achievment, and that is that on the whole if you keep yourself fitter leaner and stronger than the next man you deserve to be further up the food chain. Yet tommorrow morning i will leave home at 06.30 to start work, passing the front door of a home a few hundred yards up the road where the curtains will be still pulled across, where a fat pot bellied man living with his heavy smoking chav wife and two kids who appear to me to never leave the steet to go and do any form of job. When I eventually get home at night knackered I will then get my gym stuff or go for a road run, i will do this in order to keep my body fit, a body that will probably need to keep working until it is 70 the way things are going.

It is all so wrong, it is plainly wrong and the anger with some of us is painfull. It is the same pain that i witnessed with Steve Cougan the other night on Newsnight, the pain of having to grit your teeth with the scum press knowing how evil and corrupt they are, yet being powerless to do anything, it must of felt like the injustice would never end. But then a spark is ingnited and everything is turned upside down, it can happen in a moment, and then it becomes all so clear to all of us.

But for how long did the victims of the NOTW have to live with the injustice and unfairness, how long will we?

The sooner people realise evil people are at the top of ALL organisations (not just fat cats at private banks), the better

Yes, but the banks are the tops. Stop banking fraud (thinks...is QE actually fraud tho?) and the rest would have less of a fight to get the fraud money first.

??

Unions do it in the best interests of their members, yet are vilified. Do we have a hierarchy of non sheeple?

Of course, the non-sheeple must be on the correct political side. The first problem any kind of movement must overcome is not the government, nor the police, nor the 'sheeple', but the rest of the 'p*ssed off' who don't agree with your politics and those who still desperately believe that their political party will make a difference.

If you'd tried to protest against the last government's policies you would have been labelled a nasty Tory, protest against this one and you're a clueless lefty.

This is why nothing will ever happen.

Edited by shipbuilder

When the younger generation realise that it just isn't worth it and drop out of the system. I think we will stagger on with corruption and delusion until then.

Going on the steets is pointless unless you are organised, numerous, armed and disciplined and prepared to stay there without compromise in the face of a very violent reaction. I don't think we are anywhere near it at all. Quite the opposite.

I agree totally with your view, but if you are going to bother you need to have a big hammer behind any polite requests you might like to make of your betters.

Have you seen the sentence handed out to the young man from York who bravely threw a few sticks at the police in the London demo? One year for Violent Disorder. Do it at a football match and get a community order...do it drunk on a friday night and get a fine. Knock the teeth out of a fellow drinker in a bar (if you are a famous footballer) and get a 300k defence costs order from our tiny remaining legal aid fund (that won't be there to help you if you recieve an income above benefit level anymore BTW) .

Make no mistake, they are ready for it to go and well rehersed from Ireland to the miners strike. If you want political violence just prepare accordingly.

I agree with this. As I read once on another site: “Please don’t riot, it’s what the establishment is hoping for.”

I agree with this. As I read once on another site: “Please don’t riot, it’s what the establishment is hoping for.”

Agree. Peaceful protest is the best course. Inaction or a withdrawal from the system en masse has a far bigger potential to cause problems.

If people as a group decide to not shop for instance, or withdraw money, or not pay for train tickets etc etc.

If you'd tried to protest against the last government's policies you would have been labelled a nasty Tory, protest against this one and you're a clueless lefty.

This is why nothing will ever happen.

+1 This site alone is testament to this. Posters who I once held in high regard before, have fallen hook and line for the same trick the Labour apologists fell for over the previous 13 years. How sad and disappointing.

I often wonder what would happen if a group of people got together and just built a couple of hundred off grid houses on land they had privately purchased. I'm talking about, say 200 houses in the middle of 300 acres of land surrounded by forests so that no possible objection could be made by neighbours and so that they were entirely self sufficient and environmentally friendly to stop any objections on those fronts.

Would the full apparatus of the state be turned against them and what would the public reaction to it be? Even more so if "normal" working people took part in the project with a simple statement that they do not see why they should have to pay a premium to the landed classes simply to build a home.