House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
peahead

Can't Sell, Can't Buy...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3347000

DO YOU HAVE AN UNSELLABLE HOME?

OR

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO FIND YOUR DREAM PROPERTY?

CHANNEL 4 ARE FILMING A BRAND NEW SERIES THAT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROPERTY PROBLEMS AND GET EVERYONE MOVING...

IF YOU’RE SELLING: OUR EXPERT WILL INVESTIGATE WHAT’S STOPPING BUYERS FROM CLOSING THE DEAL AND MAXIMISE YOUR PROPERTY’S SELLING POTENTIAL. BRINGING GENUINE BUYERS FROM YOUR AREA THROUGH THE DOOR, WE’LL GENERATE MORE INTEREST THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!

IF YOU’RE BUYING: WE’LL DO ALL THE LEGWORK, FIND THE RIGHT HOME FOR YOU AND HELP BROKER THE DEAL. LEAVE THE SEARCH TO OUR EXPERT WHO CAN MATCH YOU WITH YOUR PERFECT PROPERTY IN NO TIME AND SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!

For more information contact:

scott.watkins@raisetheroofproductions.com - 0141 427 6081

harriette.arthur@raisetheroofproductions.com – 0141 427 6074

C'mon... you know you want to apply...

IF YOU'RE SELLING: OUR EXPERT WILL INVESTIGATE WHAT'S STOPPING BUYERS FROM CLOSING THE DEAL AND MAXIMISE YOUR PROPERTY'S SELLING POTENTIAL. BRINGING GENUINE BUYERS FROM YOUR AREA THROUGH THE DOOR, WE'LL GENERATE MORE INTEREST THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!

Er, let me think, I wonder what that might be... :rolleyes:

Edited by rantnrave

Er, let me think, I wonder what that might be... :rolleyes:

twiglessnesslessness??

And guess who the directors of the production company are www.raisetheroofproductions.com

Maybe someone ought to email the company asking if they had a anyone interested in a programme about some failed property rampers who are struggling to come to terms with a failed market that they helped cause B)

Edited by Blod

Oh Gawd!!

Kirstie Allsopp said: “Raise the Roof is such an exciting new venture for us. Having our own outlet for all our new creative projects is something we've always wanted. Everything we know about television has been learned from some of the best programme-makers in Scotland so to be able to base our own production company in Glasgow means the world to us.”

Phil Spencer, added: “We're delighted that Raise the Roof is already in such good shape. We have two big commissions under our belts and it looks like there are more in the pipeline. Holidays is one of the most exciting shows I've ever been involved in, I just can't wait for it to hit the screens.”

And guess who the directors of the production company are www.raisetheroofproductions.com

Maybe someone ought to email the company asking if they had a anyone interested in a programme about some failed property rampers who are struggling to come to terms with a failed market that they helped cause B)

"Raise the Roof Productions Ltd, is a television production company based in Glasgow.

Directors: Sarah Walmsley, Jane Muirhead, Kirstie Allsopp, and Phil Spencer."

Cretins.

"Raise the Roof Productions Ltd, is a television production company based in Glasgow.

Directors: Sarah Walmsley, Jane Muirhead, Kirstie Allsopp, and Phil Spencer."

Cretins.

More ramping bull shit then.

how about a new one called 'how to get your 30% deposit from a reduced income' show.

lots of drum and base beat to a call centre type job. a thrilling walk down a grafitti salford street.

perhaps two sausages, eggs and beans at a local cafe, followed by a beating.

id watch that.

Oh Gawd!!

Kirstie Allsopp said: “Raise the Roof is such an exciting new venture for us. Having our own outlet for all our new creative projects is something we've always wanted. Everything we know about television has been learned from some of the best programme-makers in Scotland so to be able to base our own production company in Glasgow means the world to us.”

Kirstie is advertising bloody Persil now.

Very annoying that since I never buy it anyway I can't make a minor protest by not buying it.

Kirstie is advertising bloody Persil now.

Very annoying that since I never buy it anyway I can't make a minor protest by not buying it.

but if it can get the rock solid gusset of krustys tights fresh again - who wouldnt buy ??

but if it can get the rock solid gusset of krustys tights fresh again - who wouldnt buy ??

Thanks, I was just going to make scrambled egg for breakfast and now I can't face it

This sounds a bit like a re-jigged version of the 'Selling Houses' programme that was on a few years ago. Does anyone remember it?

It was presented by (ex?) Estate Agent Andrew Winter and he went into unsellable houses, giving his own blunt opinions in the same gusto as Channel 5's Anne Maurice.

This sounds a bit like a re-jigged version of the 'Selling Houses' programme that was on a few years ago. Does anyone remember it?

It was presented by (ex?) Estate Agent Andrew Winter and he went into unsellable houses, giving his own blunt opinions in the same gusto as Channel 5's Anne Maurice.

Yes The house doctor was just common sense (remove the hundreds of stuffed dead things and make it look like a house not a bike shop)

Now is the winter of our magnolia paint.

"They can't sell and although I can buy, I won't because prices look unsustainable" doesn't quite have the same ring to it ......