House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PatientlyWaiting

A "fantastic" Franchise Opportunity

Just heard this advertised on 106 Jack FM (awful replacement for Coast FM) ...

I'm unclear whether the franchise itself is virtual or the customers / profit you can expect ;O)

Yours for just £11,995 + VAT !!!

http://www.virtualpropertyworldfranchise.co.uk/franchise-package.php

More vultures to pick off the few carcasses of "successful" property transactions.

Wonder when everyone will twig that estate agents are rarely required when you price your property correctly.

I think it's just the natural evolution of the housing market. Inflating bubbles in houses is just so slow and takes such hard work. By creating a virtual housing market, we can do away with all those interfering factors, like occupants, bricks, and land, and just accelerate the market faster in virtual space. Much like ETFs have done with commodities; margin trading; and leveraged exchange rates on the Forex. And goats

edited for goats link

Edited by BlinkTooFast

Wonder when everyone will twig that estate agents are rarely required when you price your property correctly.

In fairness that's their businss model right there, cut out the EA and list your property on the websites for a fraction of the cost of a traditional sale method. They seem to be paid on listing too, so the price and sellability is the sellers concern - as it should be.

There's a place for this type of operation in my opinion, EAs are expensive and unneccessary. I don't know whether now is the time to pay £12k for a franchise on the promise of six figure earnings though...

Yours for just £11,995 + VAT !!!

Is that V.V.A.T.? (virtual V.A.T.)

Anyhoo, there's no such thing as V.A.T. in my virtual world.

Can I pay with virtual pounds?

It states on one of the features pages 'advertising umbrella'. I wasn't sure if that was some sort of marketing term implying that the franchisees come under a head-office advertising umbrella OR you get an actual umbrella!

It's a decision swinger for me.

Just heard this advertised on 106 Jack FM (awful replacement for Coast FM) ...

I prefer Jack to Coast.

They put in strange jokes between the songs ...

Q. What time did Sean Connery arrive at Wimbledon?

A. Tennish.

Made me laugh. Please say it's not just me.