House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ked

Krusty Redued To Selling Persil On C4

Would be better if she was sprinkling it on her hat prior to munching it though..

can't quite put my finger on it but something not right about her renting children to portray a wholesome family home life

Would be better if she was sprinkling it on her hat prior to munching it though..

I can't believe the Honorable Lady needs the money.

It must be something else

tim

The children already own land I see.

Awesome! What a thing to discover another proper old woody allen film i didn't know of :D

can't quite put my finger on it but something not right about her renting children to portray a wholesome family home life

Are they her kids in the ad?

I found the sequence of ads a bit freakazoid tbh. She's not married to her property fella is she?

Her partner is property developer Ben Andersen, and they have two children: Bay Atlas (born July 2006), and Oscar Hercules (born August 2008)

She believes in the product so little she has stand in children.

She has a faux family for the ad.

That's exactly what I thought!! On set I bet it was like the Alan Partridge episode where he films a holiday advert with a stand-in wife and they end up filming with a mannequin because she buggers off!!!

She should come to Poland, she'll fit right in as moustaches are sported on most of the maturer men here

I could see her taking up citizenship and becoming a shot put thrower.

"Right kids, indoor herb garden"

"Yeeeah"

" But lets just see if you can afford the land, oh dear, it seems that prices have inflated to such a a level that you won't be able to own it, you should have got on the ladder sooner and got a massive bank loan at a rate you could never possibly afford to pay back in order to secure the land and the herbs in question .Now you will forever be at the mercy of one the greedy, selfish bastards mummy likes to hob nob with and laugh about how many poor people we own "

/cry

"There, there, you can always rent forever from one of mummies property management companies!" :ph34r:

--Cut to End---

The children already own land I see.

That's one of my favourite bits in that film.

I think he does build on it at the end --- a tiny little house.

Love and Death marked a sea change in Woody Allen's film making, he was so cold and uncomfortable during the shooting that he vowed to make all his films in New York from then on.

That's exactly what I thought!! On set I bet it was like the Alan Partridge episode where he films a holiday advert with a stand-in wife and they end up filming with a mannequin because she buggers off!!!

Then gets a huge cow chucked on him.

I can see why Krusty might bring that particular scene to mind.

Oh Yes! I'm really worried about children who chew gum.

I won't be able to sleep at night with my mind in a turmoil.

No I've decided...it should not be a bone of contention.

Let children chew gum!

You know it makes sense.

Instant Karma as Mumsnet would I'm sure agree. :blink: